Thread: How Dogs Drink Water

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default How Dogs Drink Water

Interesting how their tongue forms a ladle shape.

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Someone told me the other day they saw this slow mo video on some show that just slows things down that you never think much about. I had no idea the dogs tongue goes downward like that. God make some cool shit when he made this world.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Thats new to me as well. Thats pretty awesome!
    I'm like a duck: calm above the water, and paddling like hell underneath....

Been telling that to people for years and nobody every wanted to believe me. I guess it's time to share the gif.
    The right to bear arms is the last form of defense against tyranny.

I knew it cupped but I thought it cupped up. Its only 7:37am and I have already learned something new. Guess I can clock out for the rest of the day....
    I take an PLB in the shower with me. Can't ever be too safe.

Whats it like to live w/o the Internet? Not bad, I get photos of your mom thought the mail....

"I'd like to know more about this. Someone give cottontop a bump of coke."
    Sportin' Woodies

Pretty darned cool!

Quote Originally Posted by sftull View Post
    I knew it cupped but I thought it cupped up. Its only 7:37am and I have already learned something new. Guess I can clock out for the rest of the day....
    Ha, I wish!
    1648 Tracker Grizzly
    Yamaha 70 2 stroke

Quote Originally Posted by carolinaboy06 View Post
    Been telling that to people for years and nobody every wanted to believe me. I guess it's time to share the gif.
    Sometimes, you gotta just let people be ignorant. It's hard when you care too much.

Bunch of these fags on the site are headed to the grocery store to stock up on peanut butter now...
    Last edited by Biggie1976; 01-16-2014 at 10:13 AM. Reason: corrected

Quote Originally Posted by Biggie1976 View Post
    Bunch of these fags on the site are headed to the grocery store to stock up on peanut butter now...
    thats funny.... Gross... But funny

It is surprisingly efficient, most of the spilling isn't from the cup but from the front
    "Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less."- Robert E. Lee