Thread: gave the ladies a break

Default gave the ladies a break

Best hunt on this VERY SLOW season. it was fun watching my friends 12 yr old have his first limiting out hunt. Lost one goose to the swamp and flubbed on a pair of mallards that came in while picking up decoys! none the less we had fun!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    GENESIS 1 : 26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Good hunt. Probably would have killed one more had you not forgotten that last kernel of corn in the bed of the truck.
    Skybusters: Magic Does Not Apply to Shotgun Physics

Skybusting, or the art of trying to magically propel steel shot 100 yards into the air at a passing duck, is a sure-fire way to ruin your own chances, and everyone else’s chances, at actually killing a duck.

"Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

nice shooting. Keep my dad straight at work. Don't want him getting lazy in his old age.
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Quote Originally Posted by mudeagle View Post
    Good hunt. Probably would have killed one more had you not forgotten that last kernel of corn in the bed of the truck.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by mudeagle View Post

Two decoys, one kernel of corn....
    Last edited by Rubberhead*; 01-13-2014 at 08:58 AM.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

I'm legit ,but 1corn kernel ,2 decoys, etc. is pretty funny and I admire yalls attention to detail ,pretty entertaining so drive on.......
    GENESIS 1 : 26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.