Thread: Sorry It has been so long SCDucks

SCDUCKS,
    It has been a while... I was working my tail off with the QDMA from May until July, and then kind of out of the blue, on the down low, I left my position as SE Regional Director with the QDMA and South Carolina and moved to Baltimore, MD. I have'nt been on SCDUCKS since May. I've been living in hotels for the last two months and traveling on the road and in airplanes.

I left the QDMA on good terms and now that I am no longer employed with them, I can honestly say that they are one of the best conservation groups in the country. If you are a deer hunter, you should support them.

I'm still in the hunting business serving as the National Sales Manager for Hunting and Fishing dealers with Under Armour Performance Apparel. I'm living in Baltimore and loving the people, my job, the town and eepecially the ladies.

I've been out of touch for the summer, but I hope to be back in the loop this fall.

I understand there is some good deer and duck hunting up here. I'll send pictures once I figure out this Yankee hunting game.

Y'all take care and keep in touch.

Hart
    jhart@underarmour.com
    "I do not hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. I would really rather not do it, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion"
    - Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion, 1973

Congrats [img]graemlins/thumb2.gif[/img]
    More fuel = more boost!!

Hart turned Yankee on us!!!

Hey how about Under Armour sponsoring SC Ducks and givin away some free undies!! LOL Welcome back, 'Agent 99'...
    At least I'm housebroken.

How about the hook up on some UA Coldgear? Congrats if that is what you want to do and I understand the duckhunting is better there.
    Rivets Rule

Hey man, welcome back, conrats on the job moves. Hunted with an old roomate of yours last year, shared a blind with him I believe. It was all fun and games and R&R until he shot my cousins blind across the water witb and attempt at waterswatting LOL

Ducknitz has a great idea! We need some more sponsors, we just like from the start are running on wing and a prayer... But we're here to stay!

Hope to meet ya one day heart! [img]graemlins/thumb2.gif[/img]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

Hart - hope you're doing good ole buddy. I cannot believe that you would move to Baltimore - that's above the MD Line isn't it???

Take care and let's go hunting when you come back home.

Suggs