Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marriage Advice

when it comes time for you to make a big decision like getting married go Jack Off first!!! The head that makes the right decisions will be like fuck that shit I am going hunting.

Just take Kirk Cameron's advice and beat the shit out of a computer daily.

#getfireproof

I know that guy. He used to post here quite often...

Quote Originally Posted by The Conservative View Post
    And then my boss just sends me this:

Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess, "Will you marry me?" The Princess said, "No!!!" And the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and dated skinny long-legged full-breasted women and hunted and fished and raced cars and went to naked bars and dated ladies half his age and drank whiskey, beer and Captain Morgan and never heard bitching and never paid child support or alimony and banged cheerleaders and kept his house and guns and ate spam and potato chips and beans and blew enormous farts and never got cheated on while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was frikin cool as hell and he had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up.

The End

F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Happy wife Happy life. Just nod you head and say yes dear.
    Proud owner of 3 AKC.Bench Champion MASTER HUNTERS

Quote Originally Posted by flockbuster View Post
    Is this scducks or cosmos? Dammit, grow some nuts and show her who is boss. Get that out the way early and you won't have to deal with all that other bullshit for the next 50 years.
    BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Thank you!
    "I do not hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. I would really rather not do it, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion"
    - Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion, 1973

That shit was wrote by a woman or a fag !!! Just sayin !!!
    Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while!

Nice guys finish last

I feel sorry for some of you "macho" men... Just saying.

It was all about taking care of the woman. Probably wrote by a woman. Chances are she will still bitch about you hunting and fishing too much... I'm only 33 but I can say the women like our mothers and grandmothers are a dying breed. This new generation bitches too much. If you change for her she will just find something else to bitch about.

Your already fucked from the get go, if you let her talk you into getting married this time of year.

A newlywed in his first marriage posting marital advice. Talk to me in five years. Good luck. Don your safety helmet, bite down on a towel, and hold on.
    Tell me sump'n. Why you askin' so many jackassy questions?

Get ready to jack off more than you did as a single guy, it's coming.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Default Re: Marriage Advice

Quote Originally Posted by badfaulkner View Post
    A newlywed in his first marriage posting marital advice. Talk to me in five years. Good luck. Don your safety helmet, bite down on a towel, and hold on.

I don't know shit about being married, but I thought that was fairly common sense, solid advise. What's so bad about me throwing good advice out there? A guy on this site may have read it, thought about his current situation in his marriage and reevaluated.
    “The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.”

I don't know shit about being married, but I thought that was fairly common sense, solid advise. What's so bad about me throwing good advice out there? A guy on this site may have read it, thought about his current situation in his marriage and reevaluated.
    I am sorry i poked at you. It wasnt personal. I shouldve directed towards the guy who wrote what you posted.
    Tell me sump'n. Why you askin' so many jackassy questions?

And then my boss just sends me this:

Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess, "Will you marry me?" The Princess said, "No!!!" And the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and dated skinny long-legged full-breasted women and hunted and fished and raced cars and went to naked bars and dated ladies half his age and drank whiskey, beer and Captain Morgan and never heard bitching and never paid child support or alimony and banged cheerleaders and kept his house and guns and ate spam and potato chips and beans and blew enormous farts and never got cheated on while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was frikin cool as hell and he had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up.

The End

Life is Good