Thread: AKC Test this weekend

Who's going to PRC's Hunt Test this weekend at Cooper Black? Slow down all the way thru Society Hill. They have a bad speed trap setup as you go out of town.
    An average hunt becomes great with a good dog

I;ll be out of town but good luck!
    80-20 Genaration

wish I could but have to work. My dog will still be there, "Nicholls Dell" Master A

Ran in Master B and made it to the final test and the final bird before going out. 1st series was a triple land and blind - no problem. The 2nd series was a double blind and double, land and water. The cold blind was tough into the wind and across a point. The double was retrieved and then the 2nd blind. The second blind was a severe angle into the corner of the pond and across a road into a second pond. Alot of trouble with the water but he got wet, just not German wet. Went to the 3rd series, A water triple. Ran first as number 10. I think there were 10 or 11 dogs left of the 33. Picked up the 1st 2 marks w/o problem. The last mark told the tale. Cut the bank short and ran the bank past the blind for the bird boys. Picked up the bird off the ground at the BB station and came back thinking he was hot. You're out!!!! 2 days and lots of good dog work. Some days they do good and some days they don't. I guess we learned a little for next time.
    An average hunt becomes great with a good dog

Good deal HuntLabs. It is frustrating having it unravel at the last minute. Worse thing I ever had happen was after passing a test, which would have titled my mutt, he broke on the honor. Only time that dog ever broke in a test. Makes for a long ride home when they hang in there and then it comes apart at the last moment.

congrats on doing as well as you did [img]graemlins/thumb2.gif[/img]
    If you don't know me how could I offend you?

If you are not a member of Delta or DU then you are living on duck welfare.

my dog was in a runoff with two other dogs, on the last bird she stops ten feet from me takes a piss and proceeds to pluck the duck... inexfuckinplicable.

Congrats for the close call Hunt.

Moats- That is actually funny. Dogs will be dogs at times no matter what the training is.
    Leadership in Service<br /><br />Dream Big and Dare to Fail..<br /><br />\"And the sky was full of Anatadae\".. Mr. Buck