[quote]Originally posted by Fish:
Why would you use stay? Are you going to use it to make your dog "stand" in one spot for some period? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Using a "stay" command is like saying to the dog, "Sit, and I mean it this time" so you throw in a really firm "stay" just for good measure. What a joke.

By the way, where's that contract? [img]graemlins/lamoo.gif[/img]
Uhhh.

Stay has been clarified by others on here fairly well. For those of us who train other dogs it is critical, my bird dogs know whoa and stay, so do my labs. BTW- I dont have troubel with my dog testing stay, because I do my yardwork at home until they are "mechanical" (as i have been critically accused of by Gene Casale as i heal my bird dogs to a horse with no lead and no "Scout" holding onto my dog at the start line") But, they listen.

A very long time frame "stay" command is a great way to establish absololute control. It sounds like if you dont have a collar on your dog, he does not listen......lacks control.

You indicated clearly that you would not sign a contract, terms are negotiable, thus a contract.

My offer on this board is a witnessed and enforceble contract, as indicated by our contract lawyer that I showed this to during the previous post. Your acceptance would be likewise. As it stands, we have no agreement to the terms of the contract herein put forth on this message board.

Have fun, i will check back in a week to see how much you rant with this one.