Thread: Best Lawn Mower

Default Best Lawn Mower

Ive been doing some research, thought Id run it by this crowd. Looking for a riding mower or walk behind mower. This will be used to cut some residential yards and commericial property that range in size between 1/4 ac to 1 ac. No more than 6 properties total, this isnt for a landscaping/ big operation company. I need something that will handle yards that are well kept and those that are filled with weeds. Ive had mowers choke down on some stuff. The idea for a riding mower is to save time. Would need 42 in deck and a bagger. Also not looking for a zero turn mower.
    A riding mower cant access certain parts of the properties and Im deciding if I should get a riding mower to save time on the bigger properties or just get a good walk behind. Dont want to buy cheap and buy twice. Thoughts on brands? Deere, Kubota, Husqvarna? thanks.

If you need a bagging mower, look for a used Walker. Anything else with a bagging attachment is sub par......
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Coot Nasty had one for sale at a great price...

Nutz has quite possibly the baddest cutting machine I have ever seen, excepting a goat.

but, it is a zero turn powered by a VW engine.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Toro zero turn. I have never heard anyone say "I need a smaller lawnmower"

go big or go home
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Might be able to trade in the one we have for a Kubota. Any recs on that brand?

Whats the best walk behind?

A Mexican is the best damn lawnmower I know of...

The one my wife pushes.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

If you got up to 1/acre and 6 accts. you gonna need both.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by marsh chicken View Post
    A Mexican is the best damn lawnmower I know of...

I dunno, I got a helluva Guatemalan, he rakes, scoops poop, fills in holes, trims hedges and sweeps out the garage.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013