Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CNN declared Sanford the winner

Default CNN declared Sanford the winner

Woot
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Thank goodness. The more info that emerged about "Colbert", the more she seemed cut from the Pelosi/Feinstein cloth.
    I truly feel that Sanford will make the most of this second chance we gave him today.
    Last edited by ManvsDuck; 05-07-2013 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Grammar
    "Pain, or damage don't end the world — or despair, or fu**in' beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, ......and give some back." -Al Swearingen

Does this mean that the "majority" of the people don't mind if "we" go "dove hunting" in Argentina now.

Quote Originally Posted by CLEMSONDUCKHUNTER View Post
    Does this mean that the "majority" of the people don't mind if "we" go "dove hunting" in Argentina now.
    Just stay away from the AT.

Amazing how Sanford gets crucified yet Clinton is revered.

I am split on this because no way would she have been good for this country. But the decision he made to abandon his post as governor to chase ass and cheat on his wife and family speaks to his character. Will he desert us in the senate for another piece of ass?

Fuck Mark Sanford, he's a lying, cheating, POS scumbag, he'll fit to a T where he's heading. But at least we didn't end up with a liberal bitch democrat.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Fuck Mark Sanford, he's a lying, cheating, POS scumbag, he'll fit to a T where he's heading. But at least we didn't end up with a liberal bitch democrat.
    Same feeling here.

I bet Christmases at the Colbert residence get interesting. Steven a GOP boy, his sister the dem....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by LowcountryBuck View Post
    Amazing how Sanford gets crucified yet Clinton is revered.
    My thoughts exactly. I hear what you guys are saying, but I think we could do way worse. If that's the biggest skeleton in his closet, I guess I'll settle for that. That's sad that we have to settle for that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    I bet Christmases at the Colbert residence get interesting. Steven a GOP boy, his sister the dem....
    GOP? He's about as democrat as it gets. That's all sarcasm unless he's changed since I last saw his show which was a while back.

The folks in the 1st district had it right the first time. Now they've made the best of a bad situation.

Mr.Salty is dead on.

"I'm a heterosexual Male.... wanna catch me cheating??? Bait me with pussy...."
    Last edited by nitro5x6's; 05-07-2013 at 08:18 PM.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by huntinghagen#12 View Post
    GOP? He's about as democrat as it gets. That's all sarcasm unless he's changed since I last saw his show which was a while back.
    Spot on.

Its his schtick to play the goofy repub.

He's as to conservative as stripper is to med student.

The shame isn't on Sanford. He is simply common trash doing what common trash does. The shame belongs with the morons of the district who elected that embarrassment to represent the great State of South Carolina...

I see more stuff on here that kills brain cells, than I care to admit, but celebrating the win of this clown is just plain embarrassing.

Whoever voted for him has no right to bitch about the government.

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Baha. You must be really short.

An again South Carolina is the laughing stock of the country.What a dog,cunt hound for US Representative from SC.

The Clown was a major part of the '94 freshman class that first balanced the federal budget. If that's the case, I'll take a few more clowns in Washington.