Thread: Choke Tubes

For S&A,

I have been using a pure gold choke for turkeys and that thing is bad ass. I have heard alot of talk about the undertaker's and the stranglers and the pattern master for waterfowl.........Has anyone used any of these chokes on a benelli or stoeger? I need a good choke with a wad cutter, any suggestions, pros or cons, let's hear em.......The damn improved modified just ain't cuttin it!

Did you try switching to different weight loads. How about different manufacturers of shells. Shotguns are like rifles in that some prefer certain loads over others... [img]graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

BTW
    Post up a pic of that good looking puppy!!!!
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

I have two Patternmaster tubes - regular and Patternmaster Extreme. The extreme is fine for pass shooting but useless over decoys. Regular tube likes Kent FastSteel 3s and hevishot 4s in my M1.

EDIT to add the PatternMaster tubes love to back out on you. I give mine a twist when we get to the blind and after every couple of shots.
    "The real reason fish jump - they don't have a middle finger!"

Talk with Brad at Pure Gold. He can recommend a good one, but he will also let you return them and try another. Also, check out Trulocks. I have a IM on my Xtrema that patterns very nicely.

Trulocks are awesome........... I have 9 for my 20 ga Berettas.......
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I've heard alot of good things about "Terror" tubes from sure cycle. I just got a .700, which is their decoy choke, but haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. I'll let you know what I think after this weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.