Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Orianne Society-Expo

I've got some pics from Spanishmoss, and I'll put them up tomorrow. It's a pretty cool thing that they're doing.

JWS picture tells it all.What an incredible animal.They have burrow cams now that tell exactly who is down there!One big happy family down there. Amazing whats goes on in a gopher tortoise burrow.The Orianne display at the expo will be well worth a visit.

Sorry, I had to get to a computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    Phobias really aren't something you should act like you're proud of. Stay in the city if wild things scare you.
    What he said. I've caught and released snakes for years. Mainly to teach my girls about them. Now they aren't afraid of them but still respect them.

Thanks Highstrung for the pics.Hope some of yall take the Orianne display in this weekend at SEWE.Love to get some SC members!

Some of you ladies really should consider taking up water polo, or golf maybe.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Oh, and Spanishmoss, our little friend is doing very well. Have had three sheds so far. Little Bro says "Maize" is his favorite pet. He has two dogs, a rabbit, a cat, three fish, and whatever critter he forgets in his pockets on any given day.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Dont laugh at the name.

It was all I could do to steer it there, instead of being "Corny" for the next couple of decades.

Hey Big--Glad to hear [Maize] is doing great.His color should really be great soon.Keep doing good stuff!

Oriannes display made the front page of the Charleston paper!!!

I went by yesterday and held the big black snake!!! LOL!!! Cool as hell.

Nice folks. I will be buying my nephew, (the aspiring Herpetologist) a membership.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.