Thread: Zen-Ray Optics

Default Zen-Ray Optics

Anyone have any experience with these? All the reviews say they are great value. Specifically looking at the ED3s 10x43 compared to the leupold mojave 10x42. Prices are about the same.
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

so i guess that's a resounding no. how about the leupolds?
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."

I have the ZRS HD 10x42. Purchased them in August and have been very pleased with them. Clear and good low light gathering capability. I can see out of them just about as late as my Meopta Meostar 3-12x56 scope. The Meopta gives me a few minutes longer.

I've had the Zen-Ray 8x43 ED since Jan 09 and have been extremely pleased with it. Great hunting optics. WAY outperform the price I paid.

good to hear. they seem to be a small company with a limited internet presence. i'd never heard of them up until a couple days ago when i started really looking at some new binocs. all the reviews say both their product and customer service is great.

I actually found them doing some research and ended up on some bird watching forums. Apparently those folks are SERIOUS about their glass. Kept seeing the Zen pop up and how folks were blown away by the value. They are often compared to the $2000+ alpha glass. I paid less than $400 for mine and several of my friends have tried and thought they were swarovski.

I have the ED2 8X43. Took them to WY this year and was very happy with them. I found them on the swfa sample list for just over $200 and couldn't pass up that deal. My brother has Vortex Diamondbacks and I much prefer mine.