Thread: Jacks Creek Hatchery

Hunted the hatchery this morning. Seen about 15 mallards and some wood ducks. Did not manage to shoot any. The guy at billups charged us $5 to take the boat off the trailer and carry it to the water and put it in. We caught hell getting it back on the trailer. Anyone who has a canoe or kyack should go and shoot those ducks. We seen some guys walking in through the woods, if you can get access, you can go in that way. I am posting this because the guy at Billups said that he was going to put wooden stakes out so no one can drive through his place and put the boat in. I want just as many people to show him that he does not own the only access to the place. He is a reall A HOLE. I will not be going back there even when the water comes up. He wont get my $5 again.
    Be still and get your gun!!!!

I vowed to never go there again. Yeah he's a real piece of work!

I got a sneak boat, could I drop it in Jack's and make it back there or would you have to carry it?
    Delta in a nutshell:Breeding grounds+small wetlands+big blocks of grass cover+predator removal+nesting structures+enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!
    Visit http://www.DeltaWaterfowl.org

Its actually billups old fish hatchery and he a dick.
    Access from jack's is available and just pull the stakes up if he puts them down.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

I thought that old fella at Billups, the old fart, had passed away.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Smitty sold the place to the carolina king people from what i've heard. I think he still lives in the trailer though. I heard he was real sick but havn't heard he died. The new people are real anal though.
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Smitty lives on Potatoe Creek now. His dad was the old man that lived there. I think that he lives with Smitty now.
    Be still and get your gun!!!!

Anal is an understarement. They jumped my kids' asses for throwing rocks in the lake while I was launching the boat. I have given that place a lot of business over the years and nobody used to be like that.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

I always liked using Billups Landing while Smitty owned and operated it. He was not bad to deal with. He was one that would just tell you the way he thinks it sould be!! He was always helpful to me. The PECKER FACE that runs it now is a real piece of work. He will never get anymore money from me. I talked to him about parking my truck in their parking area and just walking and finding somewhere to hunt and he said that it would cost me five dollars. The reason for that was because it cost him to keep it place up. Real JACKASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone needs to pull his camo hat down over his eyes and show him what to do with his upkeep and five dollars. Jack's Creek will get my business fir now on...

I put in at Jacks back on the 10th of December, I had no trouble getting in or out. The fella at Jacks has always been super nice and extremely helpful every time I go.
    "As an American I am not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials." Newt Gingrich

my thoughts about jacks is this. We , my dad, myself and some friends, use to stay there every year for a week on our fishing trip allways had fun and had no problems. Then this jack ass takes over. This one week is about the only time we ever keep fish to eat. He badgered us every day about keeping fish and was a complete ass. Keep in mind we payed several hundred dollars to rent the trailer and spen a fair amout of money in the store. On the last day of our trip he started once again about keeping fish. Thats when we told him to fuck off and that our yearly trip would move across the creek for the next year. We stayed there many years before but i will never give that fucker another dollar.