Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Yep....

As much as I like to stir the pot...........I now feel too bad to say anything about the Tigers.

Ain't that the truth.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

All joking aside, they really do look pathetic right now. I almost feel sorry for all my good friends that gave me a hard time after last November's debacle. Almost....

I'm here. Bring it on.

Whitehurst has played poorly. Even he admitted it after Saturday's game with his five tunrovers.....

At least I can now show some empathy for Carolina fans.

By the way, why is it a Clemson fans' fault that Whitehurst is playing poorly? Its not like we saw it coming....he ended last year with 4 well-played games. Who wouldn't expect even more out of him?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

As a lifelong Gamecock, I know how Clempsin fans feel, therefore, I will take it easy on 'em..............for now
    Quote Originally Posted by dfasano View Post
    Don't speak for all of us.....stupid son a of a bitch (Dabo Swinney) needs to be spending his free time learning to coach instead of coming up with gay ass sayings.

I was just positive that Venator was going to end his post with.... Pitiful. Simply Pitiful. This is Clemson Football. [img]smile.gif[/img]

It was too good to pass up but I didn't want to rub salt in these poor boys' wounds by finishing with that! You know your old pal Davy well, I see. lol

I recognized the concern you showed for one of the state schools. [img]smile.gif[/img] Don't they have a "smallish" running back up there?

Are you talking about the midget, Kyle Browning? lol

I won't bust 2th's chops because, as he said, we Gamecocks know just what it's like to be in their shoes. Hell, in 3 weeks we may be right back in them. You just never know.

Good luck from here on out tigers....

I fully expect to be back in those shoes in several weeks. I haven't "changed my culture" yet. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Attn: Attn:

Calling all Gamecock and backup team Gamecock Alaises. Please post in this thread to bash the tigers. Since the gamecocks still have not proven they have a football team this year we must bash Clempson for all they are worth and take away from our own program. Plus we are still really mad about the asswhooping of ages that occurred last nov and yes we will most likely face some real competition in the next few weeks so we better get it in while we can.

To be honest If the cocks were my #1 team I would still be wayyyyyy more embarrassed about an 0-11 season than an asswhoopin in my own house from my rival.... but hey cockfans are cockfans....

Course none of the above have ever stopped the ignorant, out of touch with the reality of a lousing program cockfans from claiming worldbeater status every year. That's just part of their tradition.

Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

Topic moved to AUS forum. I sense alot of venting left to do...and we might as well put in the forum with the least rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.