Thread: New KVD Square Bill Colors

Default New KVD Square Bill Colors

Got em at Bass Pro haven't seen them in town yet. Top one is river minnow on site but package said tilapia, bottom left is nat. bluegill, and bottom right is nat. pumpkinseed.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "A duck call in the hands of the unskilled is conservation's greatest asset." -Nash Buckingham

:turban:

There's a river bream color out too. Looked at it today and really like it.
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

They sure do have some amazing color schemes man
    "A duck call in the hands of the unskilled is conservation's greatest asset." -Nash Buckingham

crazy to think fire tiger used to imitate a bream, LOL
    Let's Fish www.carolinaaeromarine.com Or dip something www.tntcustomcamo.com

*yes, Capt Toms yankee ass did show me a new trick in my own backyard*-- CYPRESNEAK

yea looking at some old school lures to our lures today is a huge difference