Thread: Finally got my buck back - he be lookin GOOD

That what aprox 430" of antlers looks like!!
    Good Dogs- $600.00 <br />Dog Box- $350.00 <br />Old Truck- $4,000.00 <br />Hearing a pack of hounds chase Mr. Whitetail in the SC swamps - PRICELESS!!!<br /><br />I came out here to enjoy nature, dont talk to me about the environment

one more year
    More fuel = more boost!!

That deer has a helluva rack on him!!

J/T on that being my deer, LOL!
    That was the farm rasied deer that was stolen and was missing for 10 years and then found again by its owner - Goliath. He died last year and was stuffed - this is a replica of him.
    Suppsoe to be THE largest rack ever on a whitetailed deer - impressive to say the least!!
    Good Dogs- $600.00 <br />Dog Box- $350.00 <br />Old Truck- $4,000.00 <br />Hearing a pack of hounds chase Mr. Whitetail in the SC swamps - PRICELESS!!!<br /><br />I came out here to enjoy nature, dont talk to me about the environment

Very Impressive, and would look wonderful on my wall.
    \"Your mom sure has a beautiful set.\"

i say he wasnt mature enough to take quite yet, another cpl of years he would been alot more gooder [img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img]

Would like to have seen that in front of a pack of hounds
    Originally posted by scfisherman143: "we mostly have woodies and teal but today we had workable big ducks allot of them ringnecks buffleheads redheads teal woodies it was amazing\"<br /><br />Another brilliant future duck hunter in the making

Trail'n tree sounds like you should fit right in here. [img]graemlins/drinky.gif[/img]
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

I believe this deer was close to or over 400lbs on hoof - one huge massive stud of a buck!!!!!