Deer everywhere!!!!!!

I had to go pick up my son at 1AM last week ... in a 22 mile round trip I seen 16 deer. Seen 6 last night right at dark fall. Seeing em here and there and everywhere!!
Took off to the woods this past week to chase birds - was covered up in deer.
Seen 6 in the first 15 minutes. Reports off our property by the guys that rabbit hunted was that we were still loaded up with deer - they had seen a few bucks with antlers still attacjed and had run up on a few fresh pawin marks (scrapes).
Well, I got to within 40-50 yards of a 6 or 8 point, hard white horns, on Friday AM. And later that day in the saem area, I find 2 fairley fresh scrapes, used in past week or so and one real fresh scrape, as big as my truck hood and still damp with deer urine.
Deer are moving in herds - seeing 7-9-10-18 at a time, all waded up togeher, trying to find something to eat. They are eating them evergreen mock oranges - never seen that before. Seeing new evidence of cedar browsing here and there ... up into southern Chester county along I-77.
One of our club members had multiple doe deer investigating his jake decoy - long steady line of does checking it out for hours.
Seeing that buck and hearing them tom turkeys gobble make me say .... Im so glad its turkey season and IS IT 08-15-05 YET!!!!!!!!!!!