View Poll Results: Game animal or vermin?

Voters
345. You may not vote on this poll
  • Game Animal

43 12.46%
  • Vermin

302 87.54%

Thread: Hog?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

No animal needs to suffer, but they are an invasive species and need to all be killed.

Where hogs have lived for 400 years [yes, they have an historic range in the Santee and Savannah River basins], they should NOT be eradicated. Even if ruins our corn piles and Decomate high dollar game patch. God forbid someone interrupt our swamp goat killing.

It's hilarious that in the Santee region where hogs have been for centuries on end, the fucking deer and turkey populations have exploded during the same time span that the hog population has increased. Kinda shoots to shit the notion that they mark the nadir of all wildlife.

In fact...where there were no hogs [in the upstate/Piedmont], man eradicated turkeys and deer in this state. THEN, where there WERE hogs [lowcountry], the turkeys held out against poachers and the deer kept increasing like fucking rabbits.

Where they've been relocated, please feel free to eradicate them. And their relocaters while you're at it. A dog off its owners chain is only partially to blame. Please gut shoot and cold heartedly murder the "trap and release" squad with equal prejudice.

I know, I know. Fuck a pig, blah blah blah. Carry on, gnat brain.
    Tell me sump'n. Why you askin' so many jackassy questions?