Kids are on fall break from school so we decided to split a house in Charleston with another family we are friends with from church. He has a 16ft Ankona Native so we decided to hit the ICW and push poll some some flats on the high tide Saturday morning with just him, his 12 year old son and I while my 2 daughters, wife and his wife went and did some shopping. Didn’t have alot of luck in the grass so we moved out to some oyster bars and got on some fish. Ended up catching a few trout and 24 or so rat reds. We had it set up to take his son and my youngest daughter out with a buddy of his thats a guide on Sunday to fish the Wondo river. Was a little bit slow getting started but ended up with my daughter catching the first fish of the morning and her first ever red. She ended up with the biggest of the day as well at 31”. I think we ended up with 25 total with a few trout mixed in as well. Needless to say i think she is hooked and now wants me to buy a center console so we can come down of the weekends.
IMG_3182.jpg
IMG_0677.jpg
IMG_0679.jpg
IMG_0682.jpg
IMG_6813.jpg
IMG_6808.jpg
IMG_6802.jpg
IMG_6791.jpg
IMG_6796.jpg
IMG_6777.jpg