Denver. I stood at the door for 30 minutes watching the TSA employees in the screening room watch the Broncos on TV before they decided to get up and search my gun case. I use a tuff-pac. You put the guns, in soft cases, inside the case and stuff clothes and jackets around them as padding. I leave the zippered ends of the gun cases on top, so they can pull the guns out to inspect them. After a search where they completely emptied the case and barely even glanced at the guns, they did not even try to repack the clothes around the guns. They dumped it all on the cart they used to bring it into the room, pushed the cart to the door, scowled at me for interrupting the Broncos game, and went back to watching TV. I made the flight by about 2 minutes.

Toronto. On Swamp Knob's first trip to Canada, on the return flight we made the mistake of exiting Canada in Toronto. SW had a trigger lock in his backpack. The TSA Blob told him it was gun part and he could not board with it. After about 30 minutes of "discussion", I asked for them to hand me the trigger lock. They did. I walked to side of the counter, threw it in the trash can on the Canada side of the line, and told them the problem was solved. They were not happy, but we were able to catch our flights.

As a result of these incidences, I will do my best not to fly through either of those airports or spend one penny of money in the cities they serve.