Let's not criticize fellow hunters. Dog hunting is as honorable a form of hunting as still hunting by all means. It is very inconsiderate of dog hunters to let their dogs off of their property where they may ruin others hunts. It is inconsiderate of still hunters to try to take away the privilidges of dog hunters just because they do not like or understand dog hunting.
Go ahead, fight amongst yourselves. Let Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, and Chuck Schumer laugh their asses off while we hamper each other and they work to end all hunting as we know it. I am primarily a still hunter, yet I can think of nothing more exhilliarating than the sound of the chase. Yes, I have had hunts "ruined", but what if a 9 yr old boy took his first deer in the process and became another lifelong hunter who will help protect my heritage, and my two boy's hopes of being able to hunt in the future. If it bothers you so, fence the dogs out, or speak reasonably with the dog hunters about working out a time when they will respect your right to a quiet, uninterrupted hunt. In return, let them know you will not complain to the leaseholder they have a relationship with about curtailing their rights to pursue a few of our one million plus woodgoats in the manner they so choose. There are plenty of deer, a dwindleing number of hunters, and more animal rights whackos than you can shake a stick at. Get over it!