Thread: Blackberry Hollow Basterds Scoring Thread

Default Blackberry Hollow Basterds Scoring Thread

Team blackberry hollow basterds

Cut em'
    Phelkel
    Swamp rat
    Badfaulkner

Each team member will post one buck for scoring in this thread along with bonus entries (trail cam and archery for buck and your doe kill). Each team member can upgrade their buck if they kill a larger animal as the season progresses

From the rules:
    - Members must post a picture of themselves with the harvested animal..
    - Members must provide pictures of measurements needed to succesfully score animals (Longest Tine, Outside Spread and Number of Points)
    - Pictures shall be posted within 7 days or less after harvest to be scored in this contest..
    - SCDUCKS Photo Forms must be in the picture with harvested animal (horns and heads count) for it to count in this contest.. SCDUCKS Photo Forms include: Date, Team Name, and Score..
    - Pictures of Bonuses also need to be posted.. Does need an SCDUCKS Photo Form.. Buck Archery Bonus pictures need to include the entry hole.. Trailcam Bonus pictures also need to be posted with your scored animal..
    - No deer taken from high fence operations are elligble..
    - Only Deer taken in South Carolina between August 15th, 2012 to January 1st, 2013 will count in this contest.

Individual Team Member scoring:
    Horn Score + Doe Bonus + Archery Bonus + Trailcam Bonus= Individual score

- Horn score, which is longest tine + number of scorable pts (1" minimum per point), + outside spread. Scores will be measured to 1/4".
    - Doe Bonus. Instead of Weighing does, Each member will be allowed to score (1) doe for a 10 pt bonus.. Doesn't matter if she weighs 150lbs or 75lbs.. Doesn't matter if you shot her with a bow at 5 steps or with a 300WSM at 500 yds..
    -Archery Bonus. There is a 10 pt bonus for bucks killed with archery.. Must have a picture of the entry hole.
    -Trail Cam Bonus. There is an additional 5 pt trail cam bonus if you have a pic of the SAME buck scored (preferably this years pic)..

So if you kill an eight point with a 16 inch spread that had a 7 inch tine, your score would be 31..

If you also killed a doe (10 pts), had the buck on camera (5pts) and killed him with archery equip, your score would be as follows:

31 Horn Score
    10 Doe Bonus
    5 Trail Cam
    10 Archery Equip
    ---

Last edited by boondoggle; 08-15-2012 at 11:16 AM.
    "The real reason fish jump - they don't have a middle finger!"

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Images Attached Images
    piss on china, the country and the dishes. I can stack dishes any where, instruments of death deserve a special place.

This entry is insuffient..

Spread is way off and it's not te right form..

Fix it up..

Thanks, glad you found him..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

And a better picture of that browtine, or whatever your longest tine is would help the cause as well..

How is the spread way off? I tried to err to the side of less than more bc i didnt want anyone second guessing my measurement. Half the pics everyone else put up are blury. Mine are actually clear if you zoom you can see exactly what you need to.

Im taking him to the taxi this week ill try to get better pics once he comes out of the freezer again.

piss on china, the country and the dishes. I can stack dishes any where, instruments of death deserve a special place.

I couldnt figure out how to print the form off. How ab you mail me one since thats so important that its on a certain piece of paper.... really.

So you don't know how to use a tape measure or a printer?

Well bless your heart.. But, rules are rules, so if you want your deer to count in this contest, you need the form.. If you don't, I wouldn't worry about it..

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by cut em'; 10-29-2012 at 11:27 AM.

I'll give you 16 1/2 for the spread and 5 1/2 for the brow tine..

This is Fuckin bullshit. Who lives near me that wants to verify.
    You know what fuck it im out. I dont wanna be part of this shit. Sorry to my teamates. I cant bite my toung

I don't care who verifies it.. That brow tine isn't 8" and the spread isn't 18 or 17 3/4..

Quit lying.. or Stretching or whatever you're doing..

I go and kill my best deer to date. I find him 4 days later and im happy as a clam.

I go to enter him in this contest and catch nothin but shit from the moment i post the first picture.

I took the best pictures i could. I have no reason to lie. I dont care ab the contest.

I went back and printed the proper form even though that shouldnt make a difference and then you homos wanna second guess my measurements? Really?

Its stupid. Go get on your computer not your cell phone and look at the original pictures i took. If you are on a computer you can zoom in and see the numbers plain as day.

Last edited by cut em'; 10-29-2012 at 03:08 PM.

So saying the guy that posted from a "Droidx with tapatalk 2"..

Thats not even close to an 8" browtine and the middle of the beam is starting at 1 1/2"..

I have seen numerous dead deer.. I am really happy that you found your deer, and he is a damn nice buck.. But it aint 18" wide and that aint an 8" tine.. But, But, that is now the correct form..

That deer is a solid 30 pts..

Thank you..

But it aint 18" wide and that aint an 8" tine..
    Heck no it's not.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/