Thread: AKC Male Black Lab for sale

Default AKC Male Black Lab for sale

Admin Approved
    I have one black male left from our litter. The pups turned 6 weeks old last Friday(8/19/11). Both the dam (Layla) and sire (Gunner) have had their eyes, hips, and DNA testing completed. I will happily email the paperwork and pedigree info on both dogs to anyone interested. We're asking $700 for the pups. Layla weighs around 70-75 pounds and Gunner weighs around 65-70 pounds. Gunner earned the GRHRCH title at the age of three. This is the best title a dog can achieve on the hunt trials. He is an excellent waterfowl and upland hunting dog, along with being a great house dog. Gunner has been amateur trained and handled to all of his achievements by his owner which speaks to his trainability and natural talent. Layla completed force fetch retrieving by the folks at Beaver Creek Kennels in Sandy Run. Layla also doubles as an excellent hunting dog and a companion at home or in the woods. Layla comes from my Father's female. She came from Beaver Creek Kennels. My Dad took her to get all of her health clearances/certifications, and Beaver Creek picked a stud, bred her, and raised the litter. We got Layla as the pick of that litter. We were planning on having Beaver Creek pay the stud fee and raise the pups. We would then get the pick of that litter. Well, things don't always pan out, and they had just bred 2 dogs and another potential litter was too much of a commitment. They still encouraged us to go ahead and breed Layla and ensured they'd help us out any way possible. So this is how we now are selling puppies. We live in Columbia and if anyone would like to see the pups in person they are more than welcome to come by our house. Please feel free to contact me via email, SCDucks, or on my cell.
    Thanks for looking,

Lawton Nichols
    (803) 608-0011
    Nichols@millikenforestry.com

Gunner

Layla

Puppy

Law don't go round here Lawdog

Nice pups, I'll spread the word.

those are beautiful dogs. My son needs braces and the wife says thats more important. women have things so screwed up. I'm sure that pup will be a fine dog. good luck, I'll talk him up.
    easy livin'

Thanks for the kind words fellas, and thanks for spreading the word.

someone needs to get this puppy. he is coming from some strong stock.

I'm going to go ahead and say it son of a bitch. I was looking for a lab about a month ago to keep my choc company and couldn't find a good line to get one from. So I agreed to let my girl pick out the dog and now we have a lab and cocker spaniel.

I'll keep an eye out for somebody that's looking though.

Puppy SOLD. Thanks for looking fellas. Their all going to their new homes this weekend. Gonna miss the little monsters, but not the cleaning up behind them. Raising a litter of pups in July-August isn't the best time of the year.