Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Morris makes a good point in

Righteous indignation from the litterbox faithful. Predictable as the sun rising.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Righteous indignation from the litterbox faithful. Predictable as the sun rising.
    Well, wasn't Peecocks funny.

And this is it, I better get a or some other funny remark because like I tell my oldest kid it's not funny after 3 times.

*pretty good coach...

And no, we piss on things that are from the upstate..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by Tee View Post
    You dont think he should have been fired?
    No, I do not. He didn't rape or rob anybody. In my book, there are differences in criminal offences and what he did doesn't merit firing. I'd say the same thing if it'd been a Clemson coach. They don't "fire" marines who get in petty-assed trouble; they have non-judicial punishment for minor offences and trust me, the punishment they do to your rank and your wallet isn't a slap on the wrist. Same with this coach losing money.
    Tell me sump'n. Why you askin' so many jackassy questions?

The only thing printed in the paper with Ron Morris name on it that will ever be worth a shit will be his obituary.

Highstrung, peacock is a purty good one. I lol'ed. I promise.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    I wonder what Morris is going to write about when these latest allegations come to a head..

My "source" states that a Criminole big whig, turned Clemson into the NCAA for paying recruits 75k..

I think it was Bellamy, Steward and another guy from Fla.. True or not, its a blackeye..

I really hope it isn't true.. Maybe they will go crazy and fire Dabo, and Coot nation would really be sad about that..
    Gamecock fan on the mainboard claims we turned clemson in.......
    Warm - Posts: 44 - Views: 1812 - Started by: seminoleken
    seminoleken 635 posts
    Says the info is from one of their homesites and says that one of their more trusted posters said this:
    "According to inside information, I have gathered that Clemson has been turned in recently by Florida State for improper recruiting tactics. Clemson has a "bag-man" in South West Florida, a friend of Brad Scott's, who is being paid to push players to Clemson. Sammy Watkins and Mike Bellamy are the two that have been mentioned, and Tony Steward's head coach from Pedro Menendez High School was said to be paid as well.
    Florida State has been reported to have turned Clemson in on these allegations. Insiders say Florida State became outraged on National Signing Day 2011, and has pursued the allegations since.
    Clemson reportedly paid the "bag-man" $75,000 for Watkins' commitment, and will pay the individual $75,000 more if Watkins stays to graduate from Clemson University. There was no information on the amount that was paid for Bellamy, although it is thought to be a similar amount. The amount paid to the Pedro Menendez head coach is unknown at this time as well. As more information develops I will deliver it, but that is all I have for now."

I can't believe it... A Gamecock started this rumor on a Florida State Forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

Quote Originally Posted by ManvsDuck View Post
    The only thing printed in the paper with Ron Morris name on it that will ever be worth a shit will be his obituary.
    ROTFLMGDAO!!!!!

Is this shit taught in a class up there in Pickens?

I swear, are you people the neighbors that the neighborhood hates? The little old ladies that dim the lights, break out the binoculars and try to see what you have in your grocery bags? Even better, get one of them fancy listening devices that look like a hand held satellite receiver. I can see ya'll being the neighbor who petitions for a HOA too.

I swear, if you fuckers paid half as much attention to what was happening in your own house, as what was happening in Columbia...you might have better than a 6 win season.
    Last edited by BigBrother; 08-08-2011 at 07:11 AM.

Is this shit taught in a class up there in Pickens?

I swear, are you people the neighbors that the neighborhood hates? The little old ladies that dim the lights, break out the binoculars and try to see what you have in your grocery bags? Even better, get one of them fancy listening devices that look like a hand held satellite receiver. I can see ya'll being the neighbor who petitions for a HOA too.

I swear, if you fuckers paid half as much attention to what was happening in your own house, as what was happening in Columbia...you might have better than a 6 win season.

Pot meet muddafugging kettle.

....and fuck a HOA.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

Really?

Want to go through the sports forum and find the number of threads started by the kitty litter crew about USC, vs the number of threads started by the 2CootCrew?

Go ahead, I bet you a case of an Anheuser Busch product that the kitty litter crowd will vastly outnumber the alternative.

Yes, I am calling you out bisch.

Sure will be glad when the season starts and all this soap opera bull shit gets put in the backburner. And no, Mangus shouldn't be fired, he fucked up. Its not like he hurt the school or program's reputation, after all how many times and how many reports have we seen and heard of Garcia being soused, par for the course.

Then again, boys will be boys. I remember this time, it was right after Lance got hurt, Tweeter talked us into going to a tittie bar and we got shitfaced, Ms. Teenagemoviepredictablenudescene was stripping, Billy Bobs pig got a boner but the token black guy shot him and cut him up into pork chops. Coach Kilmer finished that season 8-4 and never did get his last title.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

See, if all you fuckers were like Saltydawg, I could stand to be around you.

Really?

Want to go through the sports forum and find the number of threads started by the kitty litter crew about USC, vs the number of threads started by the 2CootCrew?

Go ahead, I bet you a case of an Anheuser Busch product that the kitty litter crowd will vastly outnumber the alternative.

Yes, I am calling you out bisch.
    Not fair. If USuCkers would post about your players or coaches being arrested we wouldn't have to and it would be a lot more even.

Jus tryin' to be realistic, same shit different year. All the candi-assed whinings and bullshit articles stirring the pot don't mean shit. Seriously look at 95% of what sportscasters/bloggers/reporters write vs. what really happens or the way things end up. I'd love to get paid where I did a job to be wrong almost all of the time yet somehow right in my own mind.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Jus tryin' to be realistic, same shit different year. All the candi-assed whinings and bullshit articles stirring the pot don't mean shit. Seriously look at 95% of what sportscasters/bloggers/reporters write vs. what really happens or the way things end up. I'd love to get paid where I did a job to be wrong almost all of the time yet somehow right in my own mind.
    This is true. Sports writers are probably ex weather men that couldn't bat 500 with a 50/50 chance. And if they are wrong, they can always blame it on the weather!
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by keithc View Post
    Not fair.
    See, exactly what I am talking about. Typical response when something really cuts to the quick.

Salty, realism is a concept lost to the kitty litter crew. I am glad you have risen above the petty, glass house shit these other buffoons parrot in here daily.

See, if all you fuckers were like Saltydawg, I could stand to be around you.

Ahem

Fail.

Look at your avatar.