Thread: Vets that can certify hips and elbows.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Go to Chuck Hewitt in Florence. It is actually better to do x rays without sedation so that muscles aren't so relaxed that the joint comes out of the socket, etc. Chuck will explain everything very well and better than I could dream to. He will get you the best x-ray for best price and its worth the drive.
    "Preach the Gospel everyday; if necessary, use words."

Thanks for the responses. I am gonna hold off on the off and will make the drive. Do they look displattic or just loose. She is 4 if that matters. Thanks again.

Get a dachshund. They think they're labradors & act like the baddest s.o.b. on the block.
    “I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!” - Dr. Seuss

Had a friend that had a couple. They acted like some badasses. One went after a coyote, got picked up and shook by coyote, coyote dropped it and it went back for more. That dog is no longer with us, but could follow a bloodtrail.