Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wintry mix coming?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    Im ready for the doc to tell me go kill birds just take it easy.
    You going to get the ALL CLEAR before Saturday? Or you just going to go by, "What the doc don't know...."?
    *2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion*

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    "The Gamecocks are hammered dog shit"

I've spent the better part of the day preparing for this storm. Chopping wood muthafucka choppin wood. Got the Landcruiser topped off with gas, got the Ranger ready to go, checked the Farm Boss, bought a lot of beer, a can of dip, and washed all the dishes and dirty clothes. I'm hoping we can stay here and not have to leave due to a power outage.

My wife held and dealt with the baby all day.

I spent this morning preparing for tomorrow by finding ducks, which I did. I will let myself stay out of work and enjoy some winter weather waiting on green heads to show up.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Got a follow up on tuesday and will ask then as well as start physical therapy
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

back atcha chap. last time we had this weather prediction was 04 when we lost power for 8 days. had a 5 month old at the time.. when the roads cleared the wife and boy headed to summerville.

wood has been ready, beer and woodford in check, plenty of various tobacco products, propane for the outside stove, water (well water here), dirt clothes all clean, dishes all washed, and my shotgun cleaned again for another slaughter in the morning

good luck up yalls way

I just wish my house had a fireplace. Only thing I dislike about the place.

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

Snowing and sleeting pretty good in Aiken now.

Davis get you one of those fake ones and get a large propane tank to run it and it will give the same effect minus the smell.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

I don't care about the smell, I love a good wood fire in the fireplace. When I build a house it will have a nice size wood fireplace.

Not that I need one, but at least I'll have a good excuse to snuggle with the Mrs. if the power goes out.

Quote Originally Posted by mhogancu View Post
    my new signature is appropriate for this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by cusportsman View Post
    I don't care about the smell, I love a good wood fire in the fireplace. When I build a house it will have a nice size wood fireplace.
    And one in the master bedroom.
    Last edited by Chuck the Duck Slayer; 01-09-2011 at 10:34 PM.

we have 3 here, 2 in bedrooms. wish i had one in every room.

Quote Originally Posted by GBelly View Post
    back atcha chap. last time we had this weather prediction was 04 when we lost power for 8 days. had a 5 month old at the time.. when the roads cleared the wife and boy headed to summerville.

wood has been ready, beer and woodford in check, plenty of various tobacco products, propane for the outside stove, water (well water here), dirt clothes all clean, dishes all washed, and my shotgun cleaned again for another slaughter in the morning

good luck up yalls way
    Thanks, G. We always pick up more than the rest of the county. I hope it isn't what I think it's going to be. I'm a warm weather man. Like I said earlier, the Polaris is fueled, the chainsaw is good to go, and I have firewood. I have a lot of elderly neighbors that I am worried about, but we'll deal with the situation as the situation unfolds...kill somethin and send me a picture!