Bible Study Verse:

Malachi 3:10-11

Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it. I will prevent pests from devouring your crops, and the vines in your fields will not cast their fruit," says the LORD Almighty. (NIV)

Thoughts:

Math was never my strong suit. However, I've come to learn that a well balanced bow, a hand tuned-call, and a custom rod certainly can carry a higher return-on-investment while in the field. (Will D)

Action Point:

As believers, we know that our Father in heaven has given us 100% of what we have. Yet when He asks for a 10% return on His investment, our math gets squirrelly. Step up. Step out in faith. Watch what He does with the remaining 90% . . . especially in time of need. Malachi 3. Now that's good math.

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day:

Make sure you always obtain the details of the warranty of the outdoor equipment you buy. Seek out additional warranty if possible. Nothing tests equipment like condensation or saltwater.