Thread: Bass Pro Shop

The new Bass Pro Shop in Myrtle Beach opens Thursday, September 2nd, and man am I ready to go! Went by and got a sneak peek today and the have over stocked the store and are supposed to be selling some stuff at super deals for the grand opening. Damn I cain't wait!!!!!!!!
    [img]graemlins/tapdance.gif[/img]
    "Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear." Mark Twain

I'm ready!!

Ain't you coming this Wed. and Thurs?
    "Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear." Mark Twain

HELL YEAH!!! [img]graemlins/headbanger.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]
    Quote Originally Posted by dfasano View Post
    Don't speak for all of us.....stupid son a of a bitch (Dabo Swinney) needs to be spending his free time learning to coach instead of coming up with gay ass sayings.

Glad they waited until after tourist season.
    The only man to ever get all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.

If you think that's cool wait until they open the one in Charleston. A friend of mine works for a big electrical contractor and they just got the bid for the N. Chuck store. It'll be a while but it sounds like it is going to happen.
    When I was younger I always used to hear that practice makes perfect. Later I heard that nobody's perfect. So, I just stopped practicing.

Really?? I'm gone have to get a second job to support my BPS spending sprees.
    Quote Originally Posted by dfasano View Post
    Don't speak for all of us.....stupid son a of a bitch (Dabo Swinney) needs to be spending his free time learning to coach instead of coming up with gay ass sayings.

Man the stupid TV and Radio said that bass pro shops was opening on the 1st so me and a couple of guys haul ass up there just to find out that it was closed for some private event. Man i was pissed after an hour drive just to find out that both the radio and TV was wrong. I guess ill get back by there ssoner or later.

Originally posted by Wolf:
    Man the stupid TV and Radio said that bass pro shops was opening on the 1st so me and a couple of guys haul ass up there just to find out that it was closed for some private event. Man i was pissed after an hour drive just to find out that both the radio and TV was wrong. I guess ill get back by there ssoner or later.
    Sounds like you just drove across country to Roy "Wally World"... Chevy Chase knows your pain...
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

I live in the local area and received a sales flyer for the Grand Opening, listing items at "Super Duper Give Away Prices". Well, I went and looked, then came home sat down at this little ole computer and looked up a cross section of the discounted items. Guess what, every single one of them can be bought for much less elsewhere! If you can avoid instant gratification, Bass Pro Shop of Myrtle Beach is a great place to visit and see some cool stuff, but, a very expensive place to buy. HAVE FUN!!!
    One Shot = One Kill

I hate Walmart but you cannot beat their prices. I saw on TOS where someone did a comparison between Cabelas, BPS and WMT on stuff like decoys, shells and clothes. WMT was about 30+% less expensive. Of course you have no service in WMT - you need to know what you need before you enter.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

There is a rumor that I have heard from several different sources that bass pro is looking at putting an outdoor world in greenville, sc. Both sources placed it at woodruff rd. and I-85.
    They both discuss the greenville mall being bought or the land across the road. If they do this i'm broke!
    You\'ll have that... especially on them big jobs...

I'm sitting in the parking lot on the laptop....if you want something, say it quick!
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead

500yrds of 14# test fire line. in black. preesh.
    wherever we go we bring monkey with us

I strolled through there yesterday and it was full of yankees and high prices. The one in Charlotte is much bigger but it is nice to have one here if you are close.