Thread: Federal Duck Stamps

OK guys, what is the deal with no Federal Duck stamps being available? I’ve been to 3 post offices and none have any federal duck stamps. Other than going down town to the DNR office, where else can they be had?

Come to Florence.......the main post office has them.

got mine at wal-mart..had to go to 2 different ones though.

How bout you just bring me one Cat? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I've been to 3 Walmarts and they claim they don't carry the Federal, just the state.

DuCabin is offline The KING of no original thoughts!

Gander if I am not mistaken ONLY the POSTMASTER aka post office sales the federal duck stamp...
    \"If you\'re not living life to the fullest just go ahead and die or get with living it to the fullest, now!!!!!\" <br />\"The only thing necessary for the triump of evil is for good men to do NOTHING.\" Edmund Burke

I ordered my license online this year. The weird thing is, I also got my state duck stamp the same way. It's a piece of paper - no real stamp - with a number on it.

The bad thing is, I had it folded up in my wallet and the printed sides stuck together. Now, the dang thing is about unreadable. So, I suspect I will have to go to DNR and get duplicates [img]graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I'm gonna have to get it taken care of soon - goose season is upon us (as was made apparent by the grass-covered boat I saw on the road today).

I ain't real mad at 'em yet though. Maybe when I get my Avery Finisher this week...
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

The first Post Office claims their supervisor ordered 2 weeks ago and they should be in next Wed. Too late for the weekend. Another states that they are still waiting on their fist order.

Barrons has them
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

Most sporting goods stores will have them (if they're not out). The post office isn't the only place. I bought mine @ a place called Bulineau's in North Myrtle Beach. That prob won't help ya'll since most of ya are from Cola and the upstate.
    Quote Originally Posted by dfasano View Post
    Don't speak for all of us.....stupid son a of a bitch (Dabo Swinney) needs to be spending his free time learning to coach instead of coming up with gay ass sayings.

I've bought my fed stamps at Wallymart for years. They don't always have them though. Only stores near duck hunting areas are likely to carry them, which just about rules out all of them but maybe 3 in SC
    Santee116

CWPINST is offline 168 grains of assistance from a distance

Swamp Rat, do you still have the envelope that it came in? Your stamp is probably in the bottom of it. Mine was. In fact, I wondered what was up when I only saw the piece of paper with the number on it, then I looked down in the bottom of the envelope, and voila, there it was, stuck in the bottom.
    If it ain\'t accurate at long distance, then the fact that it is flat shooting is meaningless.

The main Post Office in Sumter has them got mine today, also the Wal-mart in Sumter has them as well
    \"Next time I send fool....I go myself!\" Major Louis Cukela USMC<br /><br />Holy Snappen Duck Flappers

use walmart...they got them!
    Life is a highway and I'm ready to ride!

If you got a couple of days, www.duckstamp.com [img]graemlins/thumb2.gif[/img]
    The worse the society, the more law there will be. In Hell there will be nothing but law, and due process will be meticulously observed. -Grant Gilmore