Thread: Bad Azz Pileated Woodpecker

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Bad Azz Pileated Woodpecker

Git some red!!

Last edited by Mergie Master; 12-12-2009 at 12:51 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule葉o all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

That bird was not giving up, that was cool.

Yeah but it ended too soon. Left me feeling unfulfilled. We don't know what the outcome was. Like reading a good book and when you get near the climax at the end you find out someone has torn out the last chapter.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule葉o all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

That was a big snake....
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

tradorion Coots

mergie- you can really read??

Heck yeah man. Eyes ben publik skhule edjukated.

Btw Trad, my favorite piece of literature albeit hard reading and complex to comprehend is 'See Jane Run'.

I'm guessing that shortly after the end of what we saw, the snake found itself in that boat. Cut it right there and you don't hear the screaming of little girls.
    Last edited by Simple Man; 12-12-2009 at 06:20 PM.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Sucker probably ended up on the grill.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Rat View Post
    That was a big snake....
    Yup. Noticed that too. If that's a pileated like the ones we have then that snake is a good one.