Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Who will put up money???

Sweet, party at my place. I'll be out there working on my treehouse this weekend and will build a 4'x8' target 4' off the ground. Elevation will be around 350'. Want to have all the shooting done before bow season kicks in Sept 12. Sat (5th) or Sunday evening(6th) will work for me. According to the GIS i have 987 yrds, but it don't take elevation into account. I think we'll be right at 1000 or damn close. You'll be shooting from where to took the pic to the ridgetop. I own the other side on the ridge, not to worry unless you hit my treehouse. Seriously interested parties should pm me for directions once we get a date locked down.

Who's bringing the beverages? and the BIG EYES!
    Last edited by tunanut; 08-26-2009 at 09:49 AM.

Ouch!!! That is a long ways. I'm pretty sure I could hit the ridge, but not with a .243!!! Good luck! Should be a pretty entertaining afternoon!
    If you give 10 people a bag of gold, someone will complain about how heavy it is!

How much fake money do I have to pretend to bet in order to shut all the blowhards up on something that is never going to materialize. He is already crawfishing with weather excuses and test shots. Jeez. I could afford to bet millions on a fight between a bull and a grizzly thats never going to take place, so could a homeless crackhead. Its like your college buddy with a huge pecker. Everyone has seen it having never wanted to. If he could do it then he already would have.
    Your riding a gravy train with biscuit wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by saltynut View Post
    How much fake money do I have to pretend to bet in order to shut all the blowhards up on something that is never going to materialize. He is already crawfishing with weather excuses and test shots. Jeez. I could afford to bet millions on a fight between a bull and a grizzly thats never going to take place, so could a homeless crackhead. Its like your college buddy with a huge pecker. Everyone has seen it having never wanted to. If he could do it then he already would have.
    I see you've met Fred...

ahem....the initial claim was 1100 yards.

and you can warm your barrel up by shooting it into the ground 10 ft in front of you.
    anyone can make eventual corrections and hit a target.

"snipers" don't ask bad guys where their first 5 shots were hitting so they could correct their aim.

Snipers have spotters with anamoters, ballistic computers, big eyes, and calls fire control to the shooter. Without said sniper spotter, we will shoot some dialing in rounds. If I can hit the 4x8 @ 1000 before I run out of bullets, I'll be happy. Ya boy might just suprise ya'll. And this will be happening, cause if I set up for 1000 I'm damn sure gunna try. I don't give a shit about all the fake money, but I do want to see if my 243 can do it. Come on out and enjoy the show.

set the date and the rules and lets do something im ready to win some money.

So what happened with all this here shit talkin?

I was out looking at a jobsite yesterday when I happened upon the landowner. We talked a bit and then he asked me to drive over to where he was parked...said he wanted to show me something. He produced a Blaser Tactical 2 308. He went on to tell me he had been printing inside a basketball at 1,000 yards with a 250 grain bullet designed for long range shooting. We drove over to his bench and I looked at the target through the scope.

That gun is no fucking joke.

So, again I ask, what happened with the 243 shooter?

He got the flu or something, I guess?
    Your riding a gravy train with biscuit wheels.

Wasn't that little braggart assclown supposed to post a picture of his gun?

To the little braggart assclown's defense, he did post up pics of his 200 class white tail taken in SC.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    So what happened with all this here shit talkin?

I was out looking at a jobsite yesterday when I happened upon the landowner. We talked a bit and then he asked me to drive over to where he was parked...said he wanted to show me something. He produced a Blaser Tactical 2 308. He went on to tell me he had been printing inside a basketball at 1,000 yards with a 250 grain bullet designed for long range shooting. We drove over to his bench and I looked at the target through the scope.

That gun is no fucking joke.

So, again I ask, what happened with the 243 shooter?
    Tunanut and I are workin on a date for me to come up and shoot, until then, STFU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    To the little braggart assclown's defense, he did post up pics of his 200 class white tail taken in SC.
    where?
    Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Dexter GETS IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII
    :ACC: :ACC: :ACC:

Quote Originally Posted by cudexter View Post
    where?
    x2................

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Last edited by BigBrother; 09-03-2009 at 07:15 AM.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

One good lie deserves another.

So how bout it punkass? When are you going to put your money where your mouth resides?

What we're looking for here is varifiable proof that you put a bullet through a target at 1,000 yards. And until you do it, I'm personally going to find every post you make and dog your sorry ass about it until I see proof you made the shot.

1100 yards Mr. Fish....1100 yards.
    "The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination." ---Voltaire

tradorion Coots

DAMNIT Knuck!! The ONE and ONLY TIME Fish cuts a boy some slack and you throw him under the bus LMAO!!

Carry On!!