Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING NEWS: US Air Flight Crashed in Hudson River

My Dad is gold with star alliance and always flys with us airways , and has never had a problem.

Sorry you dont like them.
    "Pass it on in the name of Conservation"-Tracy Byrd

Well, I reckon that we know where you get your lucky streak from then.

Quote Originally Posted by Trapper View Post
    Well, I reckon that we know where you get your lucky streak from then.
    Yes, I am lucky.

Who give a shit weather or not your daddy is a star member of the Oprah Book Club the fact is US Airways is shit!

You know I'm very thankful that everyone survived the crash landing. This maybe bad to say but being that a Goose seems to be what took the plane down it's a damn shame that the plane wasn't filled with a bunch of damn Peta freaks! Not so that it would have gone down and they all died but that it would have gone down with a bunch of Animal lovers who think killing Geese is a terrible thing. I bet you after they cleaned out their underroo's they might have a change of heart. Either that or the dumbasses would get out on the bank of the Hudson River and have a séance to mourn the loss of the Kamikaze Goose that tried to take out the plane full of Peta Freaks.
    Last edited by GobblerHntr; 01-15-2009 at 05:16 PM.
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

I bet they would sing Cry Me A River or Ode To Spellcheck or some stupid shit like that.

Quote Originally Posted by squatty420 View Post
    Who give a shit weather or not your daddy is a star member of the Oprah Book Club the fact is US Airways is shit!

You know I'm very thankful that everyone survived the crash landing. This maybe bad to say but being that a Goose seems to be what took the plane down it's a damn shame that the plane wasn't filled with a bunch of damn Peta freaks! Not so that it would have gone down and they all died but that it would have gone down with a bunch of Animal lovers who think killing Geese is a terrible thing. I bet you after they cleaned out their underroo's they might have a change of heart. Either that or the dumbasses would get out on the bank of the Hudson River and have a séance to mourn the loss of the Kamikaze Goose that tried to take out the plane full of Peta Freaks.
    Thanks.

You're Welcome!

I'll fly with that pilot anyday of the week.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

You guys are right US air ways is bad airline, They just maid perfect crash landing, and got EVERYONE OFF THE PLANE ALIVE.

Squatty your a dumbass.
    Last edited by dcmbsc; 01-15-2009 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dcmbsc View Post
    Stop useing big words.
    I just pooped myself a little.

You guys are right US air ways is bad airline, They just maid pefect crash landing, and got EVERYONE OFF THE PLANE ALIVE.
    What the hell is a "pefect crash landing"

You guys are right US air ways is bad airline, They just maid perfect crash landing, and got EVERYONE OFF THE PLANE ALIVE.

Squatty your a dumbass.
    Et tu Brute?

Oh so now I'm the dumbass.........

Ooooooo K

Happen to be watching the democrat channel, CNN, and they said that the plane hit a lot of birds. Maybe both engines took a hit from the birds.

damn waterfowl.. lol

CNN is the Communist News Network
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Well, Squatty can speak for himself but had I known your lofty connections in the industry... I would have certainly never spoken up.

Trapper you ought to be ashamed of yourself letting Spellcheck get the better of you.

inexplicably, I took him off the ignore list just yesterday... but he (and those of similar ilk) post so much ridiculously ignorant crap in the threads that I can't make heads or tails of a thread without skimming through their idiotic bullshit too.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

This is too good!

Trapper vs Smellscheeks

It's like Randy Couture vs Prince
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."