Thread: New International 7300 CXT! Cool!!!

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Check Out The New International CXT!

Bad to da bone!
    Your eyes don’t deceive you. It’s a pickup truck. From International. Which makes it much more than a pickup truck. It’s an International®7300 CXT – born out of the proven International 7300 severe service truck used by professionals for the most rugged applications.

So you get all the attributes of a commercial truck – but you don’t need a commercial driver’s license to drive it.*

The legendary International®DT 466 diesel engine provides up to 6 tons of hauling power.**The air-ride cab and seats provide an exceptionally smooth ride. And aspacious and well-appointed interior ensures automotive-like comfort and convenience.

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

How 'bout pullin' up to the old hunt club in that sum-bitch!!
    Like the eunuch said to Mussolini \"I haven\'t got one and if I did I wouldn\'t show it to you.\"

DuCabin is offline The KING of no original thoughts!

so this in the progressive farmer...then suckers go for about $93,000 to $115,000.... they don't plan to sell alot of them...or market them on TV... why the hell build them then
    \"If you\'re not living life to the fullest just go ahead and die or get with living it to the fullest, now!!!!!\" <br />\"The only thing necessary for the triump of evil is for good men to do NOTHING.\" Edmund Burke

MC is offline Daydreamer Extraordinaire

Looks like another "smallpenismobile" to me.

What you want to bet there will be one on a rap music video before the year is out?

Thats a pretty cool truck but I'm afraid that the days of the rediculously big, 8 mpg, quasi-passenger truck have come and gone...at least for me. As if they were ever here?!?! [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] If I were to put that much money in, of all things, a vehicle it would be in a triaxle dumptruck or something that will generate some return. That International truck is for rich, fuel-is-not-a-problem wannabe cowboys to pull horses, tool around on the farm or one-up the guys with the Hummers at the happining night spots.

Damn...it is a neat truck though.

I passed a convoy yesterday on I-95 that had six four wheel drive Fords simular to that truck.

Looked like Navy trucks, they were pulling some huge aluminum military type boats.
    The only man to ever get all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.

I'm with Fish...... [img]graemlins/iagree.gif[/img]

Lookin pretty tough!
    Good to talk, see you out there!

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Hillbilly,
    That was probably the F-650, they want $85,000 for that one! I ain't seen a Ford yet worth that! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    F-650
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."