Thread: Attn: Chas Fishing Members

Thought some of you might want to "weigh in" on this very important topic

http://www.charlestonfishing.com/for...TOPIC_ID=19004
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

That should be "fowl" mouth punk I'm thinkin Rock when ya wuz a kid wuz you the one pokin the hornets nest mosta the time? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Ya think you could get me a CF koozie if ya ax real nice?
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

crock, you calling the troops in for help? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    wherever we go we bring monkey with us

Rock tell those bitches I'm 6'5" 300lbs and I work every day but Sunday and Monday. 10-4 good buudy.
    Your riding a gravy train with biscuit wheels.

Originally posted by saltynut:
    Rock tell those bitches I'm 6'5" 300lbs and I work every day but Sunday and Monday. 10-4 good buudy.
    damn, it would suck to have to work on saturdays..... unless it's at the hunt club.

I just hate empty threats. I hear about 1000 a week and honestly some people are so spineless it is just downright pathetic. Im only trying to do my part to make SCDUCKS a more enjoyable place. By the way I will work at your club any Saturday you want.

this site should pick back up when the season is well underway. when i first visited this site i couldn't keep the mouse off of the refresh button to keep up with the talking. as of late though i don't check in as often due to the low volume of posting. there seems to always be folks on the site, they just don't talk much.

i don't lurk. i post often on things of interest. just not much to comment on over the past couple or few months.

good site though. have met several folks on this site in person (all good folks) and have taken ducabin deer hunting once........

You are welcome anytime, Dukmon. Other'n you pulling for clemptech, you seem like a good fella....

Ya got me Harv, I do love to poke. Funny thing is I usually tell the bee's that I am an expert poker and they still get to buzzing around after I throw in a new twist to the poking.

Naw dukmon, I was actually just showing a few who I knew would get a good laugh out of that thread. I have no trouble arguing like a retard on the internet, sticking my foot in my mouth or handing some ass by myself. I guess I'm still just amazed at the reaction you can get from punching the right buttons on some people. Also you are correct on the traffic. Been the way of ducksites as long as I've been around the web. We're back up to around 2.5million hits a month again and over 35k uniques a month. About two months from now I predict we will be experiencing around 3.5mill hits a month. Always starts to pick up this time of year.

Was talking with a friend on the phone a minute today and he said "yeah I checked out that thread, that is some funny shit, one dude says he can't believe he's getting so worked up about it, then he gets worked up again" with both of us lol after that.

Salty glad you're in my corner you sound like a bigun'
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

I had to post on CF.com with regards to that one. As a member of , CF, and SRFC, I agree with you 100%....Fletch is a Dickwad.
    Living the dream....

Yeah, Fletch is defintely weird and needs to get more sun and less keyboard time OD, but he isn't the only problem those poor souls at CF have to deal with. What amazed me is the characters in that thread call home and bash CF every chance they get, then they come over to CF and cause trouble just to ruin the site for others. Then they have the nerve to ask for "help" from the Admin concerning my posts.... quite interesting.

I have always enjoyed your contributions here OD and feel lucky to have briefly met you and wooly, sorry I had yall confused after that first run... wish you were sticking around as I would love to hunt with you on a lowcountry morning sometime. Where exactly ya headed? Can't be too many states with worse flyway #'s than us right now... I might have to come visit you in your new home

Thanks for the kind words at Chas Fishing although unfortunately most of the ones who really need to "get" it prolly won't.

So how's Stonoman in person, he seems like a really nice individual on the web and doesn't appear to put up with too much crap over at the SRFC site... noticed he had signed up here a week or so ago but hasn't posted yet.

It was all truth, no probs.

Wooley and I are heading to Kings Bay, GA back on a submarine. I was suppose to leave here in May, but to get the orders I wanted I had to leave early. The first thing I thought of how disappointing it would be not to hunt here again.

I will be in GA for about 10 to 18 months and then getting transferred back to the Pacific Northwest. My wife is quite happy, as she misses he family. I would stay in the South for the rest of my life it was not for family back home. My parents need to know their grandson.

I will tell you what though. Hunting in Oregon is very good. You never hear a lot about it, but as far as the Pacific Flyway, it does not get any better. The hardest thing is not to bust too many pintails, because they are thiiiick there. We have great diver hunts, and have some good mallard days also. Cinammon teal, and Widgeon are quite thick too. If you ever are in the area, call and as long as I am not out to sea, we can go. The best part of the Pacific Flyway is the 100+ day season. If you miss a weekend for one reason or another you dont feel like you lost out. The only thing that sucks is every day it is rain and cold, but thats what duck hunting is all about.

Stono man is good people. He openly invites anyone to his honey holes, and post them up on the site. He is all about fishing and no BS. I hope to fish with him sometime.
    Living the dream....

OD make a post on here welcoming Stonoman he does seem like good people.

Hate to hear GA is your destintation, they might be the only worse state on our flyway than us lol

I read an article about Oregon I think, hunting on the Snake river..... Does that sound right?

Snake River run through Eastern Oregon. Thats mostly desert country. I've never hunted for ducks out there, but I have heard good things. I hunt mostly the coast. I will tell you that the deer out there are huge.
    Living the dream....

Yep, confirmed then. I can't remember what mag it was... but the river had ice on its sides and apparantly is not over hunted. These guys had some serious duck shooting. Mite want to put a bead on it.... carry your boat out there and I will come and bring warm clothes

I still say I hate empty threats. Bring it don't sing it.

Look who won the most money in the governers cup 2 years ago. The calcutta bets were in my favor in a staggering fashion. Before you say it my boat did not do bad this year. So shut up. Come on Cleetus.

here here, Salty.

I have to give you the "Crew of The Year" award..

A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

Originally posted by saltynut:
    Look who won the most money in the governers cup 2 years ago. The calcutta bets were in my favor in a staggering fashion. Before you say it my boat did not do bad this year. So shut up. Come on Cleetus.
    i was on the winning boat for the georgetown leg two years ago........