Thread: The worm has turned

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I have written checks out of my business acct that are not for business
    They are charged to me on the bookkeeping end (accountant will call and say what was this for and I'll tell him} as "owner withdrawl"
    or something similar and are reported as income to me and I pay personal income taxes on whatever is in that column at the end of the year, the same
    as "profit distribution" line on the P&L. When you take profit from your business.
    Paying a hooker from your business acct does not make it a business taxable deduction, but paying legit legal fees are.
    There was nothing legit about the way they handled it and the recorded calls, text and emails show then conspiring to hide it
    and his accountant testified he does have a personal checking account, not sure why you would think he doesn't.
    If he had paid Cohen from his personal acct, instead of trying to run it thru his business for tax purposes, he'd be in less mess
    Again, I personally don't think its anyone's business except him, the IRS and the whore
    Last edited by ecu1984; 05-09-2024 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    I have written checks out of my business acct that are not for business
    They are charged to me on the bookkeeping end (accountant will call and say what was this for and I'll tell him} as "owner withdrawl"
    or something similar and are reported as income to me and I pay personal income taxes on whatever is in that column at the end of the year, the same
    as "profit distribution" line on the P&L. When you take profit from your business.
    Paying a hooker from your business acct does not make it a business taxable deduction, but paying legit legal fees are.
    There was nothing legit about the way they handled it and the recorded calls, text and emails show then conspiring to hide it
    and his accountant testified he does have a personal checking account, not sure why you would think he doesn't.
    If he had paid Cohen from his personal acct, instead of trying to run it thru his business for tax purposes, he'd be in less mess
    Again, I personally don't think its anyone's business except him, the IRS and the whore
    A Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) didn't just pop out of Trump's ass when he farted.
    An NDA is a perfectly legal document that typically involves an attorney to draw up, hence the term "legal fee". NDAs are a fairly common document in many legal matters. Hell, I bet the State of NY and the prosecuting attorney have probably executed hundreds if not thousands of NDAs themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    A Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) didn't just pop out of Trump's ass when he farted.
    An NDA is a perfectly legal document that typically involves an attorney to draw up, hence the term "legal fee".
    Here's a novel thought, yes, attorneys on both sides did work and paying them their fees is a legal expense, but the $130k pussy bill isn't.
    Are you tracking here?
    If I instruct my attorney to run out and buy a house for me for $500k and he does and then sends me the invoice........the house he bought isn't a legal expense but his work is.
    Just substitute whore payments for house purchasing