Thread: Amazing Documentary

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Amazing Documentary

Some of you are probably old enough to remember the kidnapping, torture and murder
    of DEA agent Kiki Camarena in Mexico in the early 80s.
    There is a documentary on Prime named "The Last Narc" about it.
    I just binged watched all 5 episodes. This is produced by retired DEA agents and Kiki's partners as well as
    the retired executive DEA officials in Washington and those present during his murder who now want to expose the truth and cover-up.
    They claim he was killed by the CIA in partnership with the Cartel and corrupt Mexican politicians.
    They prove it beyond any doubt. Need to watch it until the very last episode, where it takes a wild turn.
    This is a must watch movie
    That is all, carry on
    Last edited by ecu1984; 05-05-2024 at 12:01 AM.

Which service did you watch it on?
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

It says Prime.

Cartel leader Rafael Quintero's ranch was being used by the CIA to train soldiers that were overthrowing governments.
    It was also the largest weed plantation on the planet, Kiki was told about the pot growing ranch (Quintero was his target) and flew over it with a helicopter and photographed it.
    He was snatched right outside the Embassy (his office) when walking out for lunch a few days days later and taken to a house and tortured for 36 hours.
    Three of Quintero's bodyguards admit to snatching him and were in the house when he was being tortured for info on what he saw and what he had reported to Washington.
    They said a "Cuban" named Gonzalez flew in a few days before the kidnapping and led planning it and Gonzales did the torture induced interrogation.
    Supposedly, the DEA agent that shared an office with Kiki was paid $4M and told them what he was wearing that day and when he was walking out to go to lunch.
    They expose the dirty DEA partner with evidence in the show also.
    All three body guards were separated into different rooms and all three told the exact story and all three picked CIA agent "Rodriguez" as the "Cuban" from a photo lineup.
    Rodriguez has been a CIA operative for many years and headed the Oliver North mess in Nicaragua. He used 'Gonzales" as his alias for 30 years.
    This is no bullshit, they even showed photocopies of checks paid, etc, and the house he was tortured and killed in belonged to the President of Mexico's brother-in-law.
    The DEA and the CIA came down hard on the DEA agent that connected the dots and threatened his career and have now told him they have warrants in Mexico for his arrest and will be extradited to a life in Mexican prison if he keep talking
    Last edited by ecu1984; 05-05-2024 at 07:50 PM.

eco
    I hate you. I’ve been binge watching it for the last four hours. Really good stuff.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha and Abby View Post
    eco
    I hate you. I’ve been binge watching it for the last four hours. Really good stuff.
    yeah, best thing I have watched in a long time.
    The torture details and what he endured actually bothered me all night
    Last edited by ecu1984; 05-05-2024 at 07:53 PM.

Chill folks. Your government has your back...

This cat has been killing people around the world for the CIA for years
    Currently living in Miami. He's got stories

https://allthatsinteresting.com/felix-rodriguez

Schafer? Who the hell is Schafer?