Thread: Check YOUR kids

Default Check YOUR kids

I blame tamie culture. South Carolina's history is replete with conservationists who, a hundred+ years ago, were working to leave the next generations better off than they found it.

CLARENDON COUNTY, S.C. —
    Two teens in South Carolina were charged after authorities say a horrific act of animal cruelty was posted on social media, authorities say.

The Clarendon County Sheriff's Office said a video showing two teenage boys spraying a young opossum with an accelerant and setting it on fire was circulating on social media.

"This was a horrific act that we began to investigate immediately," the sheriff's office said on Facebook.

The sheriff's office contact the South Carolina Department of Natural Resources who identified, located and interviewed the individuals.

SCDNR says it was alerted to the case through the Operation Game Thief hotline.

The department said the two teens have been charged with felony III treatment of animals.

https://www.wyff4.com/article/south-...ested/60657719

This country if fucked up. A good ol ass whoopin nipping that kind of shit in the bud and it would have never happened.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

i knew big brother was up to something....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    This country if fucked up. A good ol ass whoopin nipping that kind of shit in the bud and it would have never happened.
    Should break their legs and feed "em" to the hogs.

HORRIFIC... I cannot imagine.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

What is happening to our world. HORRIFIC!!!

Everyone has done something stupid while growing up. Posting it on the internet is another level of stupid.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.