Thread: New Expedited Passport Assistance

Default New Expedited Passport Assistance

Hoping to see if anyone has any advice here. I am going to Argentina in June. Mailed my passport information in a while back. Checked back in and they are saying they have no record. I see there is a way to do expedited where you make an appointment at a designated location. Only problem is no appointments available until June so no help there. I also see there is a way you can go to the main locations within two weeks for an emergency passport. Anyone on here have any experience or advice with this? Any help would be appreciated.

Where are you? Call up to Lindsay Graham or Tim Scott or Clyburn etc...forget the party lines, just call your local federal rep or Senator's office after you send it in. They handle this all the time and you should still have time to get it squared away. My sister and I both needed them expedited in 2022 and they were able to do it for an upcoming trip. Do not wait around though, the sooner the better. I live in NC so I went through Dan Bishop's office, so this isn't limited to a South Carolina thing.

You can go to your local main office and pay extra to get it expedited. I just got mine back in 2 1/2 weeks. I think 3 weeks is max.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

Quote Originally Posted by buckpro View Post
    You can go to your local main office and pay extra to get it expedited. I just got mine back in 2 1/2 weeks. I think 3 weeks is max.
    This. Did the same thing about 10 years ago when I was going on a cruise.

Quote Originally Posted by buckpro View Post
    This. Did the same thing about 10 years ago when I was going on a cruise.

Jonathan Dix in Lindsey Graham's Charleston office got me one in three days last year.

Awesome. Thanks for all the feedback!

Awesome. Thanks for all the feedback!

We are headed to Switzerland in June. Went to the PO and had our passport back in two weeks. This was just a month ago.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Quote Originally Posted by LabLuvR View Post
    We are headed to Switzerland in June. Went to the PO and had our passport back in two weeks. This was just a month ago.
    Prayers sent for the people of Switzerland.

Those are super fast turnarounds. When I sent mine in in April of 2022, we didnt get ours back til the week we were leaving for our trip at the end of October. We ended up using trip insurance and moved the trip back a month because we didnt know if they would even arrive, only for them to anyway. Im glad they have gotten that streamlined because it was ridiculous then.

Lindsay's office did mine before my wedding in 2015. Had it in less than two weeks.. You can also go to the Passport Agency, Atlanta is the closest one, and get it almost same day I believe. I was fixing to make that drive before I got the tip to call Lindsay Grahams office.

Russell Frye's office got mine turned around quick last year.