Quote Originally Posted by FULLCHOKE View Post
Here’s my gripe. And this is not directed at you Bobby, just in general at the nature of insurance.

You don’t offer anything special that the next guy cant. All you offer is a cost. You really have no control outside of what State Farm sets. At the end of the day, one of the primary reason people stay with the same policies year to year is that they are too lazy to price shop and find the cheaper guy that offers the same exact product. The sales pitch of loyalty discounts and customer tenure discounts become smoke and mirrors when you have your first big claim

Ok rant over. Again. Bobby I’m sure you are a stand up guy, work very hard, and make an honest living for you and your family. This is not directed at you. But if you can prove it wrong, I’m all ears.
I don’t need control to add value. And to be honest, if a policy holder doesn’t think me or my team can add value then it’s probably not a good fit. You either value relationships or you don’t. If all you want to do is pay a bill then an 800 number is your best bet. If you want someone who is going to have a real conversation about risk, limits, etc then call me. The overwhelming majority of my policyholders have been with us for decades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk