Thread: Password Manager

Default Password Manager

It's come to the point where I need one. Everything application I have requires a password and it's getting to be an issue. Suggestions?

Following this.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

I use the Keeper app. Don't have much experience with any others, but this one does everything I need it to. Yearly subscription cost, but it's like $20. They claim to have to notch security, but everyone does until they get beached

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willyworm; 04-16-2024 at 07:59 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

LastPass personally, but there are options depending on use case

I use Google Password Manager.

I have a few authenticator apps - Microsoft, Google, & Duo. (Unfortunately, a choice isn't always an option.)

Sent via Galaxy s23 Ultra using Tapatalk

I use Lastpass. There is a free version but I buy the upgrade so I can synch all my devices. It has browser extensions you can load that will auto fill when you get username/password challenges. My wife uses it too so if anything ever happened to either of us, the other can find and get to all the various accounts and log in credentials.

At work, government networking/cyber stuff, we use Keepass. It works fine but doesn't have the browser extensions so you're left with cut-n-paste.

yep, LastPass
    Please support March of Dimes

www.marchforbabies.org/MadelineRai

We are mandated at work to use Dashlane. It works well and is fairly mindless.

LastPass, seemless and easy, you only need to remember one master password, and can set it to only prompt you when on a different wifi network etc...mine might only prompt me for the master every three months or so...