Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Low Site Traffic...

Quote Originally Posted by willk View Post
    I mean they would have been really good with that sauce, but at the end of the day they are still soft shells and they are delicious.
    Indeed...

Too busy, too slow and too much political BS. Plus I haven’t killed anything worth posting a pic of other than a 20” BSB. Pic wouldn’t have done it justice but peanut oil and Panko breading sure did.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Really busy with work. Don't hunt and fish much anymore.

Lot of womp womp anytime something is posted, dicking up threads, etc etc.

I did not grow up hunting but enjoy reading about it and the wildlife management aspect (LCGBF, etc.), that's what keeps me coming back.

Try not to spend my limited free time with my face in a screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Yeah, it’s slow as molasses…..to read this thread and get to the third page to post took me 5 minutes.

The content is also lacking and the threads are either boring or the same old stuff. In most cases, even if the thread is not lacking, it gets derailed so quickly it makes me lose interest.

Been here a long time, but I’d say it’s at a low spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwoods View Post
    I think you’re right! You have pretty much decimated the sports forum with your constant BS!
    Been on this site for along time and according to other members you are correct. I know alot of members that don't mess with this once great forum due to this. Just sayin.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

Site has been slow as shit. With that being said i’ve been trying to do my part to post dead turkeys but work and my daughters softball have put a damper on killing my 3rd.

Site has been slow as shit. With that being said i’ve been trying to do my part to post dead turkeys but work and my daughters softball have put a damper on killing my 3rd.

dont be so down on the place. slow, sure. but that comes and goes. scducks is a monument to a whole heap of good in my life and i know i am not alone
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

Quote Originally Posted by GBelly View Post
    dont be so down on the place. slow, sure. but that comes and goes. scducks is a monument to a whole heap of good in my life and i know i am not alone
    x2!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

There is no doubt about that. Lots of very fine people on here that’ll do anything for you.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Site is slow. Way too much political ranting.
    Gulf

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Been on this site for along time and according to other members you are correct. I know alot of members that don't mess with this once great forum due to Climp5in being back in the shitter. Just sayin.
    your only coherent post

what he said

It’s tough to get on here when all you see is political stuff. It’s no different than any other social media being that seems to be all you see there.

I like to post stuff about my kids and love to see posts about other folks kids.

Also most are likely hesitant to post something trying to get info of any type because wading through the bullshit can be exhausting. But I’ve come to enjoy it.

Sports forum used to dominate. But sense all our teams have gone woke and sports has pretty much went all to hell in general it just ain’t no fun no more
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

I love this place. Since the turkey forum has been mentioned, I think wingbone calls still sound like shit. Good morning, carry on.

go to sleep, VG
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Concur. This place has literally changed my life. For the better. So there's that.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by CAJUN LAB View Post
    For me its when it became uncool to post pics of dead stuff. I've always enjoyed reading the hunting stories. Members just don't do that anymore...
    Here's a old photo from 1988 or '89, outside of Raleigh- Not much of a story, went up to a swamp around Creedmoor, hadn't seen anything but woodies in there for several days, and then these boys showed up that morning(thus the pic).
    Haven't seen any ducks in any numbers in a long time. But honestly, I haven't put the time into it that I once did. I think that has more to do with it than anything.

Not that I have a lot of hair in that picture, but damn I have none now!

l.jpg
    Last edited by Delmer; 04-16-2024 at 07:07 AM. Reason: spelling
    Cravin' me some boiled p-nuts

Quote Originally Posted by Tater
    Y’all don’t know shit about fuck.

Some days slow to load some it is ok. Not many dead turkey pix here but i see them other places but this is the only place on social media i go these days. Depends on the subject but a poster can and will get a thrashing if they post something unfavorable to some members. Some posters are just trying to blow up a thread. Hey is just the internet not personal.