Thread: Iran attacks Israel

Default Iran attacks Israel

Things are fixing to get even more "interesting"...

Here comes $5 gas
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Steelin' Ducks is the KRT of suppressors and such.

And WW3

Jeremiah 49 comes to mind, we shall see...

One of the fastest growing "underground" Christian Churches in the world, is in Iran. Maybe they will be free soon.
    Last edited by winyah; 04-13-2024 at 05:21 PM.

Hopefully Iran will be irun soon as in run out of oxygen. Never understood why anyone plays games with those evil bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by bitesize View Post
    And WW3
    It is all Part of the Plan. Start WWW3 and NO ELECTION> When will our people have enough of this devil shit? Only GOD knows. FJB
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Simmer down. The world is a tinderbox, for sure, and we may yet see a big war. But not because of this. This is why: Iran really had no choice but to respond in some way after Israel bombed their embassy and killed their generals. The Iranians informed Biden('s handlers) days ago that their response would be measured and not intended to escalate. Their missile barrage was basically ineffective. Yet, they announced yesterday that they considered the matter concluded, a clear message that they do not want to be in an open war with Israel. The only way this blows up now is if our useless administration screws it up by backing them into a corner.

Yep, and somebody spilled the beans to Wall Street at 2pm on Friday.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Yep, and somebody spilled the beans to Wall Street at 2pm on Friday.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk
    It sad that most people don't see what is going on in this crooked country. Shame.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Surprisingly, that fat little shit from the People’s Democratic Republic of North Korea hasn’t thrown something into the mix.

If I were Netanyahu, I would kill all the palestinians, nuke the cities in iran, send troops to take the country, and force biden to take a side.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Surprisingly, that fat little shit from the People’s Democratic Republic of North Korea hasn’t thrown something into the mix.

If I were Netanyahu, I would kill all the palestinians, nuke the cities in iran, send troops to take the country, and force biden to take a side.
    I'm glad you're not Netanyahu.

Bombing the embassy or the missile attack are not good news for the world period. We have lost most of our influence in Israel and the world for that matter. Hoping cooler heads prevail is not a reasonable expectation knowing who is involved, the Biden administration, Iran, and Israel. Not much clear thinking there.

pretty wild that iran's arab neighnors came to israel's aid during the attack. read somewhere that jordan was even shooting down iranian missiles. goes to show that america is still the big boy on the block in the world. trump's abraham accords a few years back was really a job well done by him.

every time an attack happens people say ww3 is about to start. yall simmer down.
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.