Thread: I Hope You Have a Crystal Ball

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    Very simple. One is threat to Uncle Brosey's nephew's friends. The other enables them.

When there is a serious detriment to our society like cancer or abortion they are silent. Abortion kills more people every year than any other cause, and not even close. Cancer affects us all. I dont recall the .gov running out to help that.

Let something like drugs or dare I even say the C word and they will pull out all stops to make sure everyone not only gets something but is forced too.

Point being when "they" want to do something they will.
    Prohibition has never worked. Didn’t with alcohol, drugs, and even abortion. It won’t with guns either. It may leave only those with natharious intentions armed.

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    Prohibition has never worked. Didn’t with alcohol, drugs, and even abortion. It won’t with guns either. It may leave only those with natharious intentions armed.
    You're not tracking here. Every gun when made is registered from the get go once it is made. (minus if you make your own gun, but if you sell that it now your going to be a person engaged in for profit and will have to serialize it and form 2 it.) Illegal drugs and alcohol are not.

So manufacture x makes a AR15 sells it to big box store A. They then sell It to a local FFL, they sell it too you. Every time that happens there is a paper trail. Under this rule if you sell that gun with out filling out a 4473 and are not a FFL or if you are you are going to be charged with a Felony. How could that happen? The easy way is that gun turns up in a crime and you didn't fill out a 4473. There are a plenty of other ways for them to find out, especially if they get their new "system"

You can bet they are going to scour online sites like AR15.com, other sites especially hunting sites like ours that offer private sales. It will be happy hunting for agents and they will get both parties in the sale, and I hate to see this. The ambiguous wording could even put the owner of this site in peril even though he isnt engaged in the actual sale. Sometimes it is best not to be first. Let this play out and see how it is going to go. I hope none of us are the test case. The feds have all the money and all the time. If you have never seen what they can do to you even though you may be right is disgusting. You dont want to find your self in that position.

Here is another video.

Last edited by Silentweapon338; 04-21-2024 at 12:59 PM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot