Thread: Who's kid is this?

Default Who's kid is this?

If you had to name a member, who would it be?

Visor Guy comes to mind.

Who you got?

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/VgM...ibextid=D5vuiz
    Last edited by scatter shot; 04-10-2024 at 06:40 PM.

When my daughter was young, not that young, I would wake her up by wafting a piece of bacon under her nose. About the only way she would wake up as a pleasant person.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

We rented our downstairs apartment to one of my wife's young cousins several years ago. She is a nuevo-hippie who tried vegan until her hair and fingernails quit growing. She had a little daughter who had to suffer her mom's weird ideas.

One time the little girl came upstairs to see her "aunt" while we were eating breakfast. We left her sitting at the table and when we came back, she was scarfing down on the bacon like a starved animal. Her hippie mom came up and said she hasn't let her eat bacon. She wanted to wait until she was old enough to make her own decision about eating meat. We replied that we thought she just made that decision.

No bacon? That’s child abuse.

If it was a ribeye it would be Highstrungs no doubt