Thread: A2z krt shoutout

Default A2z krt shoutout

My daughter is in school in Columbia. Yesterday she calls me after 4pm with car trouble. I suspected was a bad alternator based on what she told me. Car won’t run. I called a2z and advised of same and had it dropped off there after close of business. Was told sure bring it over and we’ll get on it as soon as possible. Saved me a trip to Columbia to handle or having to have it towed here so I could deal. She picked it up today before 5:30. It was a bad alternator. Thanks to any and everyone who will help you with your kids when they live out of town. That was quicker than some oil changes I’ve gotten other places. Glad to know and be able to go to Kevin. If you’re doing business elsewhere, well you’re making a giant mistake. THANK YOU.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Glad my guys could help. Chandler was on top of it by the sounds of it. Thanks Jody!!
    More fuel = more boost!!

Hell yeah! Good job Kevin.

Good stuff

Kevin did similar for me with my sons truck while he was in school at USC. Huge relief knowing my boys truck was in good hands.

Thanks guys
    More fuel = more boost!!