Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Not sure whats sadder, calling that shithole a flagship or grown men watching womens basketball. Congrats to to Don Staley and those guys for their achievement.
    Your post is the saddest thing here. Had Clemson won it, you'd be the first to jump on the bandwagon.

Ratings dont lie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    I've never liked her, she's a race baiting liberal. Having said that, the "journalist" that asked her that BS about trans dudes playing women's sports knew exactly what he was doing. Piss on him.

I still don't understand how y'all can watch that shit. I'd watch soccer before I watched girls play basketball.....
    I don't follow the lady gamecocks, but figured I'd try to watch the national championship game. There were many times I thought the ref had called a foul or timeout because no one was moving except for the player with the ball. They are talented, but the woman's game seems slow.

Congrats to the Lady Gamecocks. Hell of a season

Like most I do not watch womens sports but have to admit had a blast watching Iowa in the final 4, nothing against the Coots but wanted to see Iowa win it all. CC is a one woman ass kicking machine however Coots just too talented and way too deep to stop

Coots have some very athletic women out there for their size

Running the table in any sport is impressive

Great season

Quote Originally Posted by coot nasty View Post
    Trust me that was more for her to get attention than her being nice about that player.
    so bitter

the stench of butthurt is on a few of y'all
    #glasshouses

Not sure what’s sadder, calling that shithole a flagship or grown men watching women’s basketball. Congrats to to Don Staley and those “guys” for their achievement.
    Maybe your time would be better spent finishing that bid for enlarging the National Championship trophy case.

If you need the measurements, just use Clemson's numbers and double them.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Maybe your time would be better spent finishing that bid for enlarging the National Championship trophy case.

ouch

It’s cool to have a natty in any sport here in the Carolina’s. Congrats to the lady coots, running the table in any major sport is a hell of a mountain to be on top of.

Congrats to the Lady Gamecocks. Very disappointed to hear the coach say she would support chicks with dicks playing women’s sports. I don’t know if she genuinely feels that way or caved to pressure, either way it’s disappointing. Anything for a win, right???

I didnt watch but arent they an undefeated national champion? I take my hat of to the national champions.

I got an extra wall cabinet with glass doors for all those non revenue sport trophies the chickens have. It’s yours for free.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I got an extra wall cabinet with glass doors for all those non revenue sport trophies the chickens have. Its yours for free.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Congrats to the Lady Gamecocks. Very disappointed to hear the coach say she would support chicks with dicks playing womens sports. I dont know if she genuinely feels that way or caved to pressure, either way its disappointing. Anything for a win, right???

I got an extra wall cabinet with glass doors for all those non revenue sport trophies the chickens have. Its yours for free.

Quote Originally Posted by FLS View Post
    Congrats to the Lady Gamecocks. Very disappointed to hear the coach say she would support chicks with dicks playing women’s sports. I don’t know if she genuinely feels that way or caved to pressure, either way it’s disappointing. Anything for a win, right???
    My FIL said he would no longer support the women’s basketball team after that. He’s given a pile of money to Uof for a long time and watches darn near every game of every sport they have televised.

here is my take
    I can always support the team (the ladies on the court/field) without supporting the coach or staff. The comment Dawn made didnt get her any further in the ditch with me than she already was.
    I damn sure support America without support of the Biden, or whoever is in office at the time

if i was to start "canceling" all the bs around me, my bubble would be even smaller than it is
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

boycott chinese made products
    and give up sugar.

those are a couple of my favorites.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Whats your brother say about sugar?