Thread: Fridge/freezer/appliance guy in Charleston

Default Fridge/freezer/appliance guy in Charleston

The ice maker in my freezer is out as we'll as the under counter pellet ice maker on my wet bar. Anyone have a recommendation on who to call? I'm on James Island.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Guess I'll go be poor somewhere else, but a good start with the wherever you bought the first ones. Usually these things are never an easy fix. It always tends to be cheaper in the long run too replace

If it's Samsung just chunk it and go buy new... or so I've heard when it comes to their appliances or LGs.

I've fixed and replaced ice makers in my freezer over the years. They're not very complicated. If you can't find something simple that's wrong with it, you can usually buy a brand new aftermarket unit that it plug-n-play.

May be a stupid question Will, but have you confirmed there is water to both, and not a clogged line somewhere?

I don't think so. The ice maker in the fridge was overloading and wouldn't stop making ice till the poi t where it couldn't dump new ice. It would lock up. The pellet ice maker was throwing code saying the drip line was clogged. I cleared that but now the it saying some sort of sensor is showing moisture where it shouldn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

MK Appliance out of summerville did the condenser replacement under warranty on my LG fridge. Tech/Owner was professional, friendly and atleast appeared to know what he was doing.