Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Russian terror attack

Default Russian terror attack

ISIS attacks concert killing 115 and wounding 145. Insane.

It isnt ISIS. They may be using that term, but if you go back to my initial response yesterday I'm vindicated.

The first one they caught sang like a bird. His family is from western Ukraine. He was from Turkey, his "handlers" offered him 5400$ to do what they did. They had been in the country since March 4th. Now you have to wonder how they got in and got the guns, in Russia......unless.

It was glaringly obvious at least to me who was behind it yesterday when I brought it up. The war is lost, when Nulan bailed that was the sign it was lost. But she just stepped aside, she didn't go away she is just war shopping some where else. They know they cant win. But they are not going to lose their 10 year investment. The only thing he can do is insurgency into Russia.

This isnt going to end like they think, just like nothing else has gone to plan.

You can say what you want about Putin. But the one thing you have to admit is he is with strained. I dont think he is going to be for very much longer. I dont think he is going to rein in the people now. They are gonna want revenge
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

I don’t support terrorist attacks on civilians, even Russians. ISIS has claimed responsibility but that don’t make it so.
    Last edited by centurian; 03-23-2024 at 11:56 AM.

It is not isis

Look who created isis.

And then isis k

One of the 4 is singing like a bird
    You have to use an interpretation app but he is telling what happened.

It is the same force that was responsible for the Maiden color revolution.

The same group that has some 14 bases in Ukraine. That we know of.

This group does not have our best I interest at heart. They haven’t since their recreation.

They murdered a sitting president they had another removed and tried again and I pray he is their demise

Good book!

Last edited by Silentweapon338; 03-23-2024 at 03:09 PM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Where is your thread from yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "The real reason fish jump - they don't have a middle finger!"

I whacked it...

so, do tell- who is behind it?

He killed it because I got emotional over the outpouring of support for Kate Middleton when there are so many other in her shoes that do not get the same love and support.

We got the world falling apart, we literally are being invaded, and all of a sudden a woman living in a fairy tale has a physical issue and we are to all stop what we are doing to pay attention to her. By the way she has access to the best health care available and all the money possible to throw at it. I wish her the best in her endeavors, I just don't see the reason for the world to stop for this one person. I as many on here have been effected in one way or another by that a terrible disease, on multiple occasions.

I named a few names and probably should not have. Actually, I know I should not have. I didn't mean to bring up memories, but I think a whole lot more of that persons loved ones still with us than I do Kate. However the way I phrased it didn't come across right.

I asked them to lock the thread he just axed it and it was the right decision.
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 03-23-2024 at 03:05 PM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Back to the topic. I hope their 5400$ was worth it. One dude got his ear whacked off, and forced to eat it. They called in the Chechenians. They are not known for their soft and tender touch. Their tactics are slightly mid-evil but highly effective.

Not sure how his insurance is going to feel about that bill
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 03-23-2024 at 03:19 PM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Here is the Trotskyite her self basically telegraphing the attack would happen just before she stepped down. Again, if you do not know who she is she is a direct descendant of Leon Trotsky. She still has family in Ukraine. She is a Neo-con. She is a unitary/swamp player. The woman is evil personified.

"Putin will face some nasty Surprises."

I'm not sure how far she is from the end of a umbrella prick.
    https://x.com/WojPawelczyk/status/17...738358012?s=20
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Manatee/human hybrid?

where is Tooth, I need him to weigh in?

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Manatee/human hybrid?
    Too many derunies while in Kiev.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "The real reason fish jump - they don't have a middle finger!"

Well, there was a whole lot in there.

I had had enough after watching our nation go to hell. Inflation through the roof Fed telling us they are going to cut rates 3 times before the end of the year primarily before the election.

Invaders literally over running the border patrol, and more shots fired at J6 than literal invader.

Fooling around with the largest owner of nuclear weapons in the world.

There are human hybrids going on we know in China, more than likely in Ukraine as well. Crisper or what ever its acronym is, is in full swing. The problem is it is so far gone by the time it is main stream and folks see it they will not believe it due to AI.

Listen to Ray Kurswell. Dude is talking about biblical stuff. Joe Rogan pins him down, but the guy is just like why wouldn't you want to take the chip. Sound familiar??? You will have a choice, but if you dont they are going to ostracize you from society.

I'm not going to re-invent the thread. I agree it was wild and too much for most duckers.

I can send you articles for everything I espoused. Main stream articles. It is just tucked in the back of the article that acknowledges it.

I dont want to go back I realized I probably said some things that may upset folks who have been in or walking through Kate's plait.
    The manatees were just because.

Hence the lock the thread..
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Well Kate is just like you and me with cancer. She deserves our prayers just like our members.

I think Putin will get closer to the truth of the attack than those in the west would, if th truth comes out, but I am confident they will get those responsible. Both the Russians and the us government are full of shit and lies.
    Last edited by centurian; 03-23-2024 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    Well, there was a whole lot in there.

I had had enough after watching our nation go to hell. Inflation through the roof Fed telling us they are going to cut rates 3 times before the end of the year primarily before the election.

Invaders literally over running the border patrol, and more shots fired at J6 than literal invader.

Fooling around with the largest owner of nuclear weapons in the world.

There are human hybrids going on we know in China, more than likely in Ukraine as well. Crisper or what ever its acronym is, is in full swing. The problem is it is so far gone by the time it is main stream and folks see it they will not believe it due to AI.

Listen to Ray Kurswell. Dude is talking about biblical stuff. Joe Rogan pins him down, but the guy is just like why wouldn't you want to take the chip. Sound familiar??? You will have a choice, but if you dont they are going to ostracize you from society.

I'm not going to re-invent the thread. I agree it was wild and too much for most duckers.

I can send you articles for everything I espoused. Main stream articles. It is just tucked in the back of the article that acknowledges it.

I dont want to go back I realized I probably said some things that may upset folks who have been in or walking through Kate's plait.
    The manatees were just because.

Hence the lock the thread..
    You are spot on and I am afraid before this is all said and done it will make 9/11 look like it was just all a game. I hate it for the next generations unless we can controll the giving away YOUR tax dollars and start taking care of the good ol USA>My doctor told me to stay away from this but I love this country and can't help to worry about it. God Bless America. AND FJB!!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

And we have a second gunman with direct ties to Ukraine. I hope the 5400$ was worth it. Amazing how they found the guys who look like what we are use to as "Isis" fighters. This is the over lords attempting to use Hegelian dialectic. We normally have a knee jerk reaction to ISIS, because we in the west saw them as bad. Even though we have been told the Russians are evil for 2 years blah blah blah, by using so called ISIS fighters to attack innocent civilians inside Russia. Now we have 2 opposites that are going to bring together or unify. At least that was their intent.

I suspect this was done for 2 reasons. 1 we can now offer to send bandaids and "aid" to the Russians. We would see the attack 24-7 non stop on the news. The real intent was to put behind us the memory of the Ukraine war. That would quietly go away. The other is to start the narrative that ISIS is back and we must work together with the Russians to extinguish the threat of a new caliphate. Thus allowing for more insurgent attacks inside Russia, because Ukraine can not win. But as Mrs Nuland said there will be some nasty suprises for Mr. Putin. It's almost like the Nazi werewolf plan.

The issue with this is the Gunmen were not supposed to get caught, if so certainly not sing like birds. Now what will the cabal do?

Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Who is the mainstream news saying is responsible? That could be telling in and of itself.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

ISIS, ISIS-K

They even have a Tweet.X post saying it was them.

Again you need to know who created and runs ISIS-K.

Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Yeh not much going on in the world. Putin wailing out, waiting on a stay in the Trump bs, and the ncaa tourney if yous are into that, with a slow action road race in TX. Getting ready to cook some fresh burgers