Thread: Wife needs new SUV, suggestions ?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Wife needs new SUV, suggestions ?

Wife still driving her 2005 Z71 Tahoe(164K miles on it).

Been a fairly trouble free vehicle for all these years, couple years back had rear main seals done, timing chain and replaced water pump and fuel pump over the years

I love the Tahoe and the ride of it , makes me miss days I had a Suburban and great when we go on vacation

She has been half way looking and not sure what she wants, I did (and not she did not flip me off or cuss me) that she will be 61 this year and may want a mid size which she admitted I was correct

AWD or 4WD not really needed and honestly think anything with out 4WD would be a little lower to get in and out of

She has been looking at Infinity QX80 & QX60, Cadillac XT6 and actually another Tahoe . She has also looked at some Mercedes and BMW’s but local shop I use does not work on those so we pretty much ruled them out

I know nothing about Infinity other than I Daughter an Infinity car we got her after high school and Son in Law was driving it up until this time last year until I gave him my Dodge Ram 1500 . Car had 200K on it and never an issue

I am a Chevy guy so do not mention anything Ford or Dodge related , even though She might like it she is not a Ford person either
    Last edited by tprice; 03-23-2024 at 06:23 AM.