Tony isn't holding anything back in these hearings. He's just saying what most intelligent people have known all along.

want to be crystal clear: from my direct personal experience and what I have subsequently come to learn, it is clear to me that Joe Biden was 'the brand' being sold by the Biden family. His family’s foreign influence peddling operation – from China to Ukraine and elsewhere – sold out to foreign actors who were seeking to gain influence and access to Joe Biden and the United States government," Bobulinski will tell lawmakers on Capitol Hill, according to a draft of his opening remarks obtained by Fox News Digital.

"Joe Biden was more than a participant in and beneficiary of his family’s business; he was an active, aware enabler who met with business associates such as myself to further the business, despite being buffered by a complex scheme to maintain plausible deniability," he is expected add.

Bobulinski, who worked with Hunter Biden as CEO of the energy company Sinohawk Holdings, has long maintained that President Biden has been involved in his son’s business dealings. In 2020, Bobulinski came forward in a press conference where he claimed he was in possession of various “emails, WhatsApp chats, agreements, documents and other evidence,” that attempted to demonstrate then-presidential candidate Joe Biden flaunting his family name and former status as vice president to profit off of his son’s businesses.

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/jo...iness-dealings