Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 9-0 Trump

Y'all leave Toof alone.

He has finally on team Trump.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

None of these cases started until after Trump announced his candidacy for president. None. They are throwing everything they have at him to find something to stick. Biden had classified documents in his garage for criss sakes. But apparently he is to far gone mentally to stand trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    None of these cases started until after Trump announced his candidacy for president. None. They are throwing everything they have at him to find something to stick. Biden had classified documents in his garage for criss sakes. But apparently he is to far gone mentally to stand trial.
    When you read it slow, its damn unbelievable! Here we have a man that stole classified info & just boxed it in his garage which they deemed a crime but would not charge as they feel he's not mentally capable to make it through a trial! Yet he is the president & currently running for a 2nd term!!!! We are in the damn twilight zone!

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    I seriously doubt Michelle is interested in being president. She has a cushy life now. Gavin is the obvious person to jump in if and when Joe steps aside.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

I put as much value on her saying she wont run as a football coach saying hes staying at a school.
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm

That sooner makes me think she WILL run than not.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Right on, Birddawg. Beat me to it.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I thought he’d beaten Sakkerliner in something.
    There is the rent free living showing up again.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i dont trust people with hair that doesnt move
    Racist

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    Y'all leave Toof alone.

He has finally on team Trump.
    Always stated I would vote for the (R). Often stated I wish it was a different candidate. IMO, he brings out the other side in waves. The GOP doesn't stand a chance with him on the ballot and that is sad for our country.

and y'all can keep repeating the same shit again and again but it doesnt make it true. Railroaded or not, he is GUILTY of the things he is going to court over.

and maybe i mentioned to people to stop saying mrs obama is running....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

and lol at sw.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    and y'all can keep repeating the same shit again and again but it doesnt make it true. Railroaded or not, he is GUILTY of the things he is going to court over...
    Guilty of inciting an insurrection & election fraud??? Pray tell...

was more into the tax issues at this point.
    jan 6th is a stain. wish he wasnt "involved." i have a hard time saying he was complicit, but its not that much of a stretch in court.
    the "fake electors" plot will be his undoing in that arena. sounds like there is "proof" via text message about this plan.

its a bad look. optics. they matter. its too bad, but they do.

Well, well, well, looks who's all of sudden into hear-say.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Its comical how "they" say he incited Jan 6th when the truth is "they" incited Jan 6th because of their election fraud.

Russia collusion completely made up using our courts & law enforcement, yet no one has been charged for falsifying any of this.

Once he wins the election he will pardon himself then go scorched Earth with the slime balls that went after him. After he shuts down the southern border again.

How does one commit tax fraud by overstating the value of properties? I guess it may still, technically, be fraud but it would result in a bigger tax liability.

And who is it that gets to be the grand value assessor that can't be questioned? Any appraiser will tell you the only way to know the value of a property is to sell it on a free market.

The fraud case is not a criminal case. He was already fined a pile of money and won't be able to run his business in NY for 3 years. He's not under indictment for tax fraud. Not sure where that came from. Toofer stays confused.

He has a bunch of indictments but tax evasion isn't one of them.

Hope he pays the bond in pennies.

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    Well, well, well, looks who's all of sudden into hear-say.
    Not that he cares